Posts created by jody999

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 27, 15 8:10 AM
Thank you for replying... That is actually exactly what I was looking for.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 27, 15 7:21 AM
Upfront I apologize because I'm sure this has been asked before....
I just got back into the game, and I was finally able to fix my plane and complete the quest to visit Italy.
Is that it for quests for now? A lot has been added with the last update, and looking through some of the discussion threads, it looks like I am way behind.
Do I have to wait for more quests or are there things I have to do without the quests?

Thank you

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 4, 14 5:40 PM
If I remember correctly, there are only like 3 or 4 to select. It's kind of like making sure the path goes from one side to the other without being cut off or ending up on top or bottom. If you use the "hints" right from the beginning without clicking on anything yourself, then you should get it. I believe when you click on the "hint" the correct one highlights. If you don't random click it, that can help you. You will obviously have to wait for the hints to recharge, but make sure you wait and not click anything.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 29, 14 11:30 AM
I was only about 4 or 5 away from getting that too. I have been working on getting them done because I could have used those 26 diamonds.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 26, 14 12:02 PM
I actually thought that they may need to fix it because I've played about nine times and wasn't getting the orb in Central Station, but I just played again just to make sure, and I actually got it. It took ten times for me which was weird because all the other orbs took no more than two or three, but keep trying you should get it within the next few times.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 24, 14 11:33 AM
Yes, I completely agree. The amount needed to level up is ridiculous, and that was usually the only thing I could count on to refill my energy. I had a nice back up of sandwiches, but they don't really last that long.
I wish there was more options for increasing energy points total since it's so pricy to enter the scenes. I only get 5 points toward total increase when complete a level and I can't seem to ever afford the food that adds points to that as well.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 24, 14 5:35 AM
So I just got back into playing this after about a month off. With the previous update, I noticed that the amount of stars you need to go to the next level increased Drastically. I was on level 62 and then I needed 65,000. Now, I'm still on 62 and I need 298,000?!?!?!?! Wow!!!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 24, 14 5:31 AM
my download for the new update keeps getting "timed out". Anyone know why??? Not losing internet connection or anything.
THanks

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 23, 14 6:58 AM
Hello all,

I'm still going through all the posts that deal with the paintings and crest collection, but it's taking me a while...Maybe someone can help.
I just finished the first shard collection and got the painting at the toy shop. I do not have any more quests for the next ones. I assume I need quests in order to collect the pieces because I tried going into places others have posted and I'm not getting them. Does anyone know what's next? Do I have to wait until next day or something? I had no problems with the first set, but I don't know what to do next.
Thank you

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 21, 14 1:04 PM
I just got back into playing the game after about a month, and I just noticed a new purple tab in the collections. Some of the items on it are Amber Glass, USA map, music box, toy robot, etc...

Can someone please fill me in on how and where to find them?

Thanks so much...

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 5, 14 5:10 AM
Unfortunately we have to wait for future updates to be able to enter the other clouds. I'm pretty much stuck doing the same stuff over and over until the next update. Good time to stock up on coins and other collectibles, but it can get a little boring sometimes.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 1, 14 7:12 AM
I also received a bag of building supplies. Was definitely hoping for a food item.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 29, 14 12:17 PM
Keepsakes help you increase coins by different percentages, depending on which one you buy. They also help increase your XP by percentages to help you get to the next level. And some of them reduce the "cost" of energy required to enter each Hidden Object scene (also by different percentage). when you use your keepsake, you have it for 30 minutes.
Hope this helps.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 28, 14 3:53 AM
Thanks. You too...
I got so frustrated with playing the Rosetum Gardens for those nectarines, I ended up buying them from the store.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 28, 14 2:49 AM
Just wondering if anyone might know if there's going to be a food and/or special keepsakes sale anytime soon?

(I'm not sure if they are all random for each player, but it's been quite a while since I had one available.)

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 28, 14 2:43 AM
Tangawarra is right, once you collect the reward, the next quest will give you the next step and/or tool you might need.
I believe there's three telescope parts and all will be noticeable. I think one of them was a piece of the lens and the other two were parts of the tube. You'll know when you see them.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 26, 14 9:16 AM
DaisyMaeDriver wrote:
jody999 wrote:Hey Thayenna,

Did you notice that when you decided to claim you are much smarter, you misspelled "too" ?

Quit complaining... If you're tired of the game then quit. Don't ruin it for the rest of us. Even though sometimes it may get boring waiting for new updates, most of us still very much enjoy this game.

jody, if you had been following her posts for any length of time, you'd know English isn't her first language. I've known too many who were incapable of that distinction and were raised in an English speaking home/community.

Dispute what was said, not how it was said.

I normally do not get involved in threads such as this one, and if I offended anyone, I apologize... However, English is actually my second language as well - but that was actually not my point. My point was clearly this---- Like someone else stated, there are a ton of different people and ages using this forum and the original post was very inappropriate. I simply stated that if you're going to be this upset over a game that you have to claim to be better and smarter that it or everyone else who plays it, you should at least try to spell it correctly. Personally I've made a ton of mistakes writing or speaking, it has nothing to do with that. You will never see me stating that I am too smart for something without making sure I look and seem that way. That original post was way out of line...... This upset over a game? Really?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 26, 14 6:02 AM
Hey Thayenna,

Did you notice that when you decided to claim you are much smarter, you misspelled "too" ?

Quit complaining... If you're tired of the game then quit. Don't ruin it for the rest of us. Even though sometimes it may get boring waiting for new updates, most of us still very much enjoy this game.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 25, 14 2:04 PM
New update is available today....

* New quests

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 22, 14 3:00 AM
It looks like we're back to one quest a day now until the next update. Hopefully they have an update soon. Yes, it can get boring but you just have to wait.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator