Posts created by margboul

posted in Midnight Castle on May 12, 17 8:26 AM
I would have preferred the tiger as avatar! M

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 17 6:41 AM
jodylync wrote: My game will not launch. I click on the icon to start Midnight Castle. After a few moments the big Fish Games Manager pops up with the Thank You for Playing Midnight Castle message.

Have you had the recent win10 update. If so, you can simply change the resolution of your screen, open game , load it, then close out again and reset your resolution. Many have found this to be a quick and easy solution! Good Luck!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 17 8:10 AM
The_Old_One wrote:Hi I also lost my game after a Windows 10 update. I can still play other Big Fish games and I have also uninstalled and re-installed the game with no effect.
My ID is 465840. Thanks

Hi! Did you try changing the resolution of your screen before opening the game? It has worked for many of us. Once the game has opened you can close, put your resolution back to normal and the game will still open. Good luck! P.S. I will invite you so I will know you have had success!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 17 9:03 AM
nellie34 wrote:Well, it appears that the last windows 10 update has made it impossible for me to continue with a number of big fish games .... im getting withdrawal symptoms as its been over a week now

Nellie, I have just tried the trick mentioned earlier in this thread. Change the resolution of your screen, open the game..a download happens and then you can play!! You can then close the game, reset your resolution and the game still opens. I just tried it and it works!! Good luck!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 17 6:22 AM
Win10 was fine until the new "creative" update! If you are offered this update stall as long as you can and check PC Tech issues to see when and or if the problem is solved!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 17 8:41 AM
I have no idea if this could be the cause but those PC players who got the win10 creative update cannot get into the game. These could be maybe our phantoms (lol) or testers trying to figure why we can't log in. M

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 17 5:57 PM
Please do not delete us, we cannot enter the game!! They are looking for a solution but in the mean time days are passing. I am pretty sure my room was in spring mode so you should be able to visit but I cannot gift or anything!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 17 12:21 PM
This is just for information. With the new win10 update, your mouse might not be working properly. Don't throw it away, reinstall it. It works!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 17 2:53 PM
Since the win 10 creative update was installed, I have been experiencing the same problems. The question is: Should we wait for the patch or do, as was previously suggested, we go back to a prior version? I would prefer a patch since the win update is fun! Anyway, I am not going to make a formal complaint since, in this case, I suspect one should be enough!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 2, 17 1:07 PM
Hi. We have been friends for a while now and have regularly exchanged brown stamps. You sent me one yesterday and I went to return it immediately but you were not there!! I waited, nothing. I logged out and now you are listed as invited!!!! If you can, accept me and I will send your brown stamp!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 16 7:43 AM
NEW 621711 m

posted in Wanderland on Sep 21, 16 11:28 AM
The ship is definitely not working properly.

posted in Wanderland on Sep 20, 16 8:59 AM
I was so mad I nearly quit!! Gosh, I've been with this game since it started! (Remember the knight riding his horse to each location?) So please delete 25681.

I need new friends but I know most of you, my old friends, are too full to accept new ones. If you can find a place for me I would really appreciate the friendly faces but I will be happy to have some new ones too. New code 221257. Thanks.

posted in Wanderland on Sep 5, 16 2:28 PM
I have lost all my friends!

posted in Wanderland on Mar 16, 16 11:33 AM
Turalyon wrote:I sent the two ships and finished the quest. Now I am quest-less again

Yeah, me too. I was really hoping this would trigger them but nada!

posted in Wanderland on Mar 16, 16 9:35 AM
I noticed that too! I did not know that staying in the game would work. The sent ships are being credited for the competitions correctly, however.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 8, 16 12:12 PM
Turalyon wrote:It has been three days since I last had a quest. I'm on lvl 74 and have 402 finished quests.

Others have 602 without getting new quests.
How do I get new quests?

Hi! Turalyon. You may have noticed that I, also, have no more quests. Level 71 and 498 quests. I haven't sent a Dr. Felix (hoping someone else will ) Since we're among the originals, don't know if that's the problem! If you get any feedback, I would like to know. Thanks!

posted in Wanderland on Jan 24, 16 10:46 AM
I have completed the second level of Olympic Competitor, however, as soon as the notification appears, wonderland.exe stops working! I do not yet know if this will hinder my participation in other tournaments.

I, also, have not been getting any new quests. I am on level 71 and have 498 quests done but I know that there are more available.

I have also noticed black tears(rips) in the portals at times. Don't know what that means!

posted in Wanderland on Dec 20, 15 6:34 AM
There is a tree outside the cave that wants them and then gives you gifts!

posted in Wanderland on Dec 18, 15 4:08 PM
Thanks JhnJcb and Turalyon. So 2600 coins for 20 rubies...There was a time I would have thought that laughable but it is true we are getting rubies more regularly than before..still hesitating...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator