Posts created by lineck

posted in Annie's Millions on Mar 10, 10 3:56 AM
This reminds me of the Big City Adventure type game If you like that type then you will like this, I think.
I am still trying to get through the Big City Vancouver, Keep going back to it when I have nothing else, will get it finished some time but find it personally boring. No buy here, and I have five credits in total and they are burning a hole in my pocket. it is been a big dryyyy for me.

Cheers
lineck

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 9, 10 3:35 PM
Yeh happens to me a lot, just finished it for the second time good game.

Cheers
lineck

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 8, 10 7:24 AM
Hear Hear well said

lineck

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 8, 10 7:19 AM
I have this games for ages and for some reason never finished it, but now I have a larger screen, realy enjoying it as there is a bit of a blight out there at the moment on new games I like, But yes I loved this game great puzzles not too hard need to think long great value and I paid the 6.99 for anyone not tried give it a go. It also has timed and untimed and SKIP

lineck

posted in Delaware St. John: The Seacliff Tragedy on Mar 7, 10 1:24 AM
Downloaded no problem but reading reviews on previous it looks the same a long long start and all the credit come up first the the wandering around. I think I will pass and check again later when some others have maybe played a bit longer than my 20 minutes oops 10minutes as 10 was talking.

Cheers
lineck

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 5, 10 1:02 AM
lianster wrote:thanks, but what means rh in the sky?where is that?

rh= right hand side

posted in Time Riddles: The Mansion on Mar 5, 10 12:47 AM
A very very basic old style Hidden Object and no details but looks like when you use up the few hints that is it. I am on the fourth board getting bored with nothing special just H o the mini is just riddles and the answer is actully in the scene. I had used up my three or was it four hints and could not find the last piece it was a valve but there is a lot of interpetation of a valve. no hint so exit out. not a buy here.

Cheers
lineck

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 4, 10 10:21 PM
on the top left the bulls head that got me caught out if that helps. then hand ,pocket, feet and I think the rh on the sky

cheers
lineck

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 4, 10 10:10 PM
Thanks yes that was it

cheers
lineck

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 4, 10 8:24 PM
If it is in the cave I cannot work it out either, the items are so small I have a large monitor 23" so do not know how anyone can do it with a small one.

Not sure if the stove has 1 or two burners cannot see three exits beliive there is stagmites and stalmites coffee seems next to stove and can only see two crates
the rifle does not look like it is lying on the rugsack.looks like we need Maggie or Privida to save us Please Please where are you we need help,

Cheers
lineck

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 4, 10 8:01 AM
Yes I lost there as well then realised I did not have to hit the next one but one at the end or near a low one for him but still lost. I am on the one day after the day before I am now brain dead and now too tooo late for a so I must need some but yes love it and will replay and get then right or some next time.

it is 2am here in Aussie so should go to bed

Good night all

lineck

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 4, 10 7:56 AM
Yes fishes mine is running a lot better

lineck

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 4, 10 7:54 AM
Yes I have downloaded the Nvdia and it is going a lot better(better than my brian at the moment, have to go to bed trying to work out the day after the day before ect. Oh Oh

cheers
lineck

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 4, 10 6:56 AM
I posted this else where but after reading the BF re drivers and another fish that has downloaded the nvdia drivers then ran okay I have checked diagx that is okay but ran the Nvdia deleted game and am no installing again as realy love this type of game, the puzzles make you think but are logic and it looks long enough.

will keep you all posted

lineck

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 4, 10 6:40 AM
I have had the same problems my directx is okay but have taken the tip and installed the Nvdia drivers and deleted the game and now reinstalling will get back tomorrow with update. I am XP

Cheers
lineck

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 4, 10 5:57 AM
Hi everyone from Aussie too
Mine crashed around Totem 10 on the first chapter it just hung could not cnt del so had to close down and restart. Then it ran okay until the end of Chapter 1 I got an access violation. I have XP a decent computer but the processor is running around 90% (need to upgrade soon) but plenty of memory. I love this game so hope it is fixed soon. I will be contacting Cuistomer Support. Hope everyone else does also, so they know there is a problem with the game and not the individual. Seems like too many problems lately, shame.

Cheers
lineck

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 4, 10 2:14 AM
Just before mine finished a window popped up saying I had to download a window thing I said yes if that helps any. as it looks like a great game, Good Luck

lineck

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 4, 10 1:33 AM
I have just got through the first portal and so far it looks like a great game with some small hidden object 8 parts of a magazine but looks great. Just came out to purchase. and like a few other I have three game credits from last month so Yes it looks like a buy and looks like a good game for me.

Cheers
lineck

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Mar 3, 10 3:17 PM
Yes I agree so far did not need to skip too easy mini games but did like the clue ideas on the objects made you think but also too too short I think I am nearly finished on the trial.

Cheers
lineck

posted in Public Enemies: Bonnie and Clyde on Mar 3, 10 2:16 AM
The arsnel is on the floor found it just by chance. I am at the map and have to find the places, all small and boring (I found) and again NO Skip No Buy

cheers
lineck

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator