Posts created by Ljj0217

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 21, 17 3:21 PM
Hi- I can now send gifts to some friends on my list, but most do not have the arrow to let me see their list. This is true even on those that are sending them to me first. This has bee this way since the trouble a sort time back with the lists and rooms. Which reminds me- I still get the message that most friends don't have a private room yet when they used too.
Appreciate any help as I feel bad getting gifts and not being able to return them.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Undertaker Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 13 12:13 PM
I have built the rocket and it will not allow me to put the gunpowder in. I am stuck here, help!

posted in Haunted Legends: The Undertaker Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 13 10:06 AM
Have built the rocket, but cannot put the gunpowder in and it will not let me reset the puzzle. All walk-throughs I read say the gunpowder goes in the top after the lid is in and right before you lite the match but it will not let me do it. Help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator