Posts created by mejane12008

K, Programmers sick of documentation, no CLUES or hints for PUZZLEs..PLAIN JANE stripped down version. What is wrong with helping the end user with a good STRATEGY GUIDE...

If this is the new Strategy Guide from them will not buy again.

So they think visual is the best way to solve? They should stick to the HOG rules on Strategy guides. TURNED OFF BY NEW STRIPPED DOWN VERSIONS.

Morphing instead of list, better wear your glass's or buy some.

All over the place with this one, got to guide and suppose to read the pictures, no hints for puzzles,,,stuck forever figuring out what the programmer has done.

RATING on this one so far 1-10 scale=2

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition on May 16, 10 2:27 PM
SantaBanana wrote:never mind, I found the online walkthrough for the CE. it's at [outside game site removed by Moderator]. it has the bonus chapter, looks good.[/quot So what is outside game site, removed by Moderator???

Where is OUTSIDE GAME SITE?

WHY DID MODERATOR REMOVE IT?

JUST TELL ME HOW TO GET TO THE EXTRA GAME PLAY FOR THIS THING>

I HAVE THE GHOST GALLERY<<DOOR DOES NOT LIGHT UP>

HOW MANY FIGURINES ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO HAVE?

I JUST WANT THE DARN HELP FOR THE EXTRA I PAID FOR> ,

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition on May 16, 10 2:09 PM
Just finished the game. Go to Extra's, Go to Ghost Gallery, Check all figurines.

Door does not light up on beginning screen to play extra's.

Where is the walkthrough for the extra's on this. How many figurines should you have to have the door light up to continue playing.

I have bought 4 Collectors additions and never been able to play the extras
multiple e mails to you all, tech's say i should click on certain things.

IT IS ABOUT TIME THAT IN THE COLLECTORS ADDITIONS THAT YOU ADD A WALKTHRU FOR THE EXTRA'S THAT WE PAY $20.00 for.

Someone was saying you had a help section for the extra's on Lord of Mirrors Collectors addtion.

Just finished searching can not find it. I finished the game no door lit up plenty of figurines an wallpaper.....Jane

FF

(Edited by moderator)

Now here is a good one. Finished the game. Then in the beginning scene it shows on the right , EXTRA and a door underneath, then again on the right BONUS.

When I tried to open the door underneath EXTRA my mouse got a mind of its own.
Kept wandering away,,,,Three 3 tech messages say to just click on the door, then the last one said, write a tech about it.

So is it written in the software that you can not click on the door if you have not found the felix fish? Software may also steer your cursor away from the door if this has not happened.

Which is it a flaw,,,or written in the program. I have all the collectors additions but have as of yet been able to actually play any extra or bonus things....So is it worth the $19.95, not if you can not get answers!

Jane a lil fish

posted in Jewel Match 2 on Feb 27, 10 1:05 AM
Hey ,

Have played Jewel Match One to the end...FANTASTIC GAME,,,but it had options that allowed you to replay any games you had played by answering yes you want to play a new game,,,then on the screen by game number would show you all the games by number you had played,,gave you a chance to replay them

BUT NOT IN JEWEL MATCH 2.....This is my second time around on it after 61 levels i answered yes to seeing all the games i had played and pick one again,,,IT STARTS YOU OVER AT GAME ONE...so now I am on 34 or something again,,,I DO NOT DARE SAY YES TO NEW GAME.

I also get a ERROR GAME VIOLATION, like i am not suppose to have purchased it whats up with this one...

GREAT GAME,,,,close to HERO"S of HELLAS, 2, wish they would come out with a 3, it is fantastic, fascinating, challenging etc.....come on guys give us a Hero's 3.

Jane Wood

By the way first game i have played from you all as a match 3...THIS ONE IS GREAT. Can not seem to find another one like it.

Any fix's appreciated on Jewel match 2,,,,running Vista Premium....Violation error no understand

posted in Jewel Match 2 on Feb 27, 10 12:59 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Let the little cares of life fade away in this mesmerizing Match 3 wonderland. Line up dazzling jewels and eliminate tiles across 150 levels of casual fun. As you progress, you`ll collect coins to purchase unique powers. Use your new abilities to break the chains that lock certain gems in place or send lightning ripping through tiles. Build majestic castles and enjoy spellbinding visuals in Jewel Match 2.

posted in Jewel Match 2 on Feb 27, 10 12:58 AM
jigger96 wrote:I bought and download this game last week. Got through to Level 61 over the course of several days. Then one day I opened it and I was all the way back to Level 1!! OK, fine. So this morning I get to Level 16 but have to stop the level before finishing. I exited the program, but when I logged back on AGAIN... back to Level 1!! Anyone know what's going on?

K, I read all the problems after you finish the game you should beable to click on the door under extra,..MOUSE WILL NOT STAY ON IT will only go to Extra the word on top of the door. then I go to Strategy guide nothing about it,

Got the woman hugging her son,,.Said i finished. but it says bonus features still locked, starts me over.

Tried positioning my cursor on the door below,,,NO WAY, it moves everywhere but on the door. I can click on the Extra sign above but says i am locked,

How do you get to the extra's and bonus's after you finish the game without starting over again??

Seem's to be a problem with DIre Cove also and the Extra's.

Whats up with this??

Mejane12008

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator