Posts created by TooTallProd

posted in MatchVentures on Oct 6, 17 4:37 PM
Castle Buildings are locked. I've got 30000 plus monies but I cant' build - in between levels all options to add to the castle are blocked. I'm on relaxed-mode - is that the problem?

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 3 on Sep 14, 16 12:53 PM
I'm on a Mac using El Capitan. When I open the game it blows up to 4 times normal size and I can't even move the screen around to get to the buttons. Disappointing - did anyone Beta Test this game?

Game crashed when scroll came up in field with scarecrow - when I go back the scroll comes up but won't open & I can't move on. Mac OS 10.10.3

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on May 27, 15 2:15 PM
Am I just super lame? This is not the solitaire I'm used to and I don't see any instructions anywhere - help!

I'm having the same Mac problems as this user - I bought it - half way through I can't proceed - waiting for BFG to reply with how to fix it or a refund.

[Post New]by betz_k on Mar 28, 15 10:10 AM
Same problems also as the other Mac players. Hard to pick up stuff, very little area space when hand appears. Also several key items that you need to go forward not able to get. i.e.. the handkerchief in Nightsville to get the bulb for the flashlight. Own the game unfortunately but after re-starting it three times I won't be playing as it is too freaking aggravating.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 13 6:20 PM
Saw several fixes which work with a normal computer but I'm stuck with an iPad. Anyone?...

posted in Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 13 6:18 PM
That doesn't work on the iPad!,,, help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator