Posts created by merrel12

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 5, 14 9:27 PM
I used to log in and play every day but I got so frustrated with constant technical issues that I just quit for now. It is a fun game but I think a lot of even high level players are forced to quit because of never getting an adequate response from the developers and no improvements with battles.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 21, 14 2:52 PM
I agree with everyone, it is a very poor business practice and it always works only one way in this game. The mistakes are only corrected when they are to players' advantage. When we lose food when feeding dragons, or randomly loosing energy, or when battles freeze EVERY SINGLE TIME, I do not see developers coming and adding your energy or food back, but when they messed up they were quick to correct the mistake by taking the chest away. I did write to moderators on the original Russian forum already and saw a lot of people there being less than happy as well, but the only response was "that's what developers decided"

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 21, 14 1:20 PM
So after countless expeditions and using silver /gold cards and exploring all i got was:
-100 silver cards
-50 gold cards
- 10 phase watch
-10 blue cheese
-10 solar lamps
-10 hammer of thor
-20 dragon seal
-10 Latin scrolls
-10 creature summoning scrolls
-40 K coins and 1000 K experience

Nothing even close to the chests players have been getting in the first days of the offer. It is extremely disappointing to waste all the resources and get this chest... It is like the developers just try to make the game boring and difficult and force you to quit...

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 19, 14 9:27 PM
wow I wish I knew you could buy extra food in the store! I also ran out of time with the expedition today : (

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 18, 14 11:19 AM
How long is the location open after the expedition?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 15, 14 11:19 AM
Same 2% only loading, looks like a server issue.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 12, 14 6:43 PM
I am pretty busy in RL these days and am going to take a break. This game has also been extremely frustrating lately with no duels working, no new locations or major tasks and a pretty bad V-day offer in my opinion. Thanks to all my neighbors without whom I would quit this game long ago. I still plan on coming back sometime, but please feel free not to gift me in the meantime.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 9, 14 8:41 AM
I have rorothom as a neighbor also and his name often shows as a blank space.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 7, 14 6:47 PM
Trident does not do anything and does not show up in assembled artifacts. It is just a good way to level up because assembling it gives you a lot of XP points.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 7, 14 2:28 PM
Duels freeze EVERY SINGLE TIME! If you can't fix it, disable the dueling altogether.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 7, 14 2:20 PM
All the new locations and offers are released simultaneously in English and original Russian version, probably leaving no time for good translation.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 7, 14 2:02 PM
I think last to feed and lucky is the same chest. But you can get three chests if it is organizer, top contributor, and lucky participant.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 7, 14 8:58 AM
Hammers of tor i get quite frequently from valley of magicians when I am using one of the increasing chance of finding an object amulets. Puzzle solvers are only available in offer chests. Related question - has anyone ever seen an artifact to chase away the marine queen?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 5, 14 6:43 PM
I am running my last expedition for the day, it is only an ice dragon but please help if you have spare food. I am trying to finish this expedition faster so I can complete the celestial ship quests without having to run another 22,000 dragon expedition. Thanks everyone!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 5, 14 6:38 PM
Just a bit of statistics, I stopped playing labyrinth for a while and did not open any of the beast rune chests I got for exploring. I accumulated 62 - 5 rune chests, 12- 10 rune chests, and 7 - 15 rune chests. I found 1(!!!) turtle rune in all these chests. I think there were plenty of seahorses though.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 5, 14 6:16 PM
Oh wow and buying them would cost 125 crystals. It is like snowmen flags from the X-mas quest all over again.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 5, 14 6:08 PM
Does anyone else have the same issue - the coals are listed in the list of tree items, but I am not getting any?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 5, 14 6:06 PM
I see it happening a lot more with the dragons that require the least food contrary to logic. It makes more sense for the organizer to feed the dragon 1000+ when it requires 22,000 but just now I opened one of the magic gates expeditions and the organizer already fed the dragon 1700!, I do not see any point even joining expeditions like that. Neighbors that contribute only 5 is another topic, I have one like that "margost" joining every expedition with only 5 food. I understand that perhaps lower level players may not have as much food but then it is better to devote the food to one-two expeditions rather than joining every single one and not contributing.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 5, 14 10:43 AM
I have heard Japan is not going to open before all the locations in valley of magicians are available, so there is still time.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 3, 14 5:46 PM
If you only encounter 1,2, and 3 TODAY consider yourself lucky I stopped playing duels more than a month ago because I could not complete a single competition without freezing. I still write letters, but always have to restart the game after each one. This game is far from perfect.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator