Posts created by judidoll

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 14 6:45 AM
THANK YOU DOBBIE, found it. For those of you who can't find it it is on the top of the middle pot.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 14 4:22 AM
I have the rag needed to use with oil to clean the tar so I can get items needed to open chest. heres my problem, I need the corkscrew to open the bottle but the corkscrew is stuck in the tar so I can't open the bottle to get the oil. Not sure what else to add and have been trying for 2 days to figure this out HELP please.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Nov 1, 14 2:47 PM
oh yah forgot to mention that I have the rag already, lotta good it does me. Can't use the rag on the bottle, must need the corkscrew.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Nov 1, 14 2:34 PM
saw the corkscrew but it says I need to remove the tar before I can take the corkscrew and I can't remove the tar till I get the slippery oil bottle open. Kind of a vicous circle here LOL.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Oct 31, 14 10:44 PM
This post is about awakening 7 the golden age, i can't find anywhere to get a answer about one of it's quests. In part 5 you are in a room withe a chest a wcupboard and a dresser. On the floor is a few clay pots broken with tar covering some tools u need to open the chest. In the cupboard is a bottle of oil you can use to remove the tar and you are able to get a rag to open the bottle but I can't figure what to do to use the rag, bottle to clear the tar. If anyone has played this game please give me a clue as how to continue. PS this is the collectors edition and the guide SUCKS aws far as help goes LOL.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 14 8:35 PM
help same issue I have the message in my notes and have clicked left right middle twice then right again. Each time it shows message that they must be clicked in a certain order. I even tried rebooting game to no avail.

figured out that I missed a peice of paper in one of the statues hands.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator