Posts created by zigfrido

posted in Green Moon on Mar 25, 17 3:24 PM
Me too, on March25, 2017 on a Mac Sierra 10.12.3. A few years ago I played this game at least through the Greek ship mini-game, and it worked. Now my situation is exactly the same as the one described by WilJul. Bummer indeed!

posted in Crystals of Time on Dec 19, 13 11:58 AM
OK, I have the blue, pink and green crystals and the chemical, and I have placed one "electric lamp" (vacuum tube) in the gizmo, but I can't do the lab mixing until I find the fourth crystal,right? Also I need to find the second vacuum tube. Any help will be greatly appreciated...

posted in Crystals of Time on Dec 18, 13 1:54 PM
my present inventory: crystal, 2 sapphires, trowel, pickax, 2 boards, water bucket and small key

The unlit lamp is in place in the hut, but I have no matches, no second ring handle for the chest, and I can't enter the cemetery.

Help, please

posted in Crystals of Time on Dec 18, 13 12:38 PM
Thanks, jcsgame!

posted in Crystals of Time on Dec 18, 13 12:37 PM
Sorry, I found it from the post by jcsgame in the thread "stuck".

posted in Crystals of Time on Dec 18, 13 12:25 PM
I'm playing in 'easy' mode, and have found one crystal. I know I need to find the handkerchief in order to clean the lens of the telescope, but I can't find it. I've revisited all of the possible locations, and find no more HOs, and whenever I hit the hint button I just get a picture of the 'watchworks' mechanism, which means the answer should be in the office/lab/library, but I can't seem to find anything there.
Help, please!

posted in Crystals of Time on Dec 17, 13 3:41 PM
rrobinson7 wrote:ok, found the handkerchief and cleaned the spyglass...what now?
still stuck with only a blue crystal in inventory
wandered around all the places, nothing

I'm about where you were here, except I can't find the handkerchief to clean the spyglass. Can you help me with that?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator