Posts created by bfgWendwater

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Blood Moon Collector's Edition on Aug 15, 14 4:24 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have great news! A new version of Mayan Prophecies: Blood Moon CE (PC) is now available on the website. This update includes:

- Resolves an issue which would block players who triggered the collapse of the mountain pass before obtaining certain items.
- Resolves an issue with the completion of the mask puzzle.
- Resolves an issue which could block players who converted from the demo to the full version in the very first scene

This is a critical update and should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' COG on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

If you are still running into issues after installing that update, please contact our Tech Support Team so we can look into those.

Thank you again for your patience everyone!

bfgWendwater

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 15, 14 4:18 PM
Thanks for your help silver_hawk!

floridarosie, we have a great help article with additional information and links to where you can sign up for the Big Fish Game Club. You can get to it by clicking the link below:

Big Fish Game Club

Thanks for your support and I hope this helps!

bfgWendwater

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Aug 15, 14 3:17 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have great news! A new version of Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition (Mac) is now available on the website. This update fixes a possible bug in the Bonus Chapter where a progression blocker occurs if the player places the Bolt on the crossbow before collecting Sleeping Powder and various other bugs

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

If you are still running into issues after installing that update, please contact our Tech Support Team so we can look into those.

bfgWendwater

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 15, 14 12:29 PM
Hi napoeon,

I'm very sorry to see you haven't heard back from our Customer Support Team yet. Our response time has been a little bit longer than usual, but I have contacted one of our Reps and see that you replied to the bulk response that was sent to you. Your ticket is still active and you should hear from one of our Reps shortly.

However, I do have some great news! A new update for the game has been released that addresses the issue with the achievements you've experienced. This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

If you are still experiencing problems after the update, just let our Reps know when they reply to your email.

Just so you know, the best place to post about technical problems is in our dedicated tech thread HERE. This will better help the developer track the issues you've had.

Since this post is related to a tech issue, I will need to go ahead and lock this thread.

bfgWendwater

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 15, 14 11:29 AM
Hi All,

We really appreciate all of your posts and the developer has made some adjustments to the game and a new update has just been posted with fixes to some of the problems you've experienced.

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

Also, feel free to post any issues here in our dedicated tech thread and let us know how he update is working for you. Thank you again for your patience everyone!

bfgWendwater

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 15, 14 11:25 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your posts. The developer has made some adjustments to the game and a new update has just been posted with fixes to some of the problems you've experienced.

bfgWendwater

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 15, 14 11:23 AM
Hello Everyone,

I have great news! A new version of Agency 33 is now available on the website. This update includes:

- A fix for the achievements page showing up blank.
- A fix for the bridge to the "Carnival in Rio" location. The steps can now be completed in the parts of the game already available.

bfgWendwater

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Aug 15, 14 10:56 AM
That's a great tip whitebutterfly54! Thanks for your contribution and I'm sure this will come in handy for other players in the future.

Happy Gaming!

bfgWendwater

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 15, 14 10:08 AM
It's great to see you are all enjoying that scene!

Thank you for your fantastic feedback everyone. I can definitely pass that along to the Dark Manor team to take into consideration. Perhaps we can get more scenes like that in future updates.

Happy Gaming!

bfgWendwater

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 15, 14 9:41 AM
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that this game has been escalated to the developer so they can work on a patch for some of the problems plaguing the game, including the issue with the disappearing clippers. We hope to have more information for you soon and we will definitely post here in the forums as soon as an update is released.

Also, thanks for clearing up that issue with the grandfather doll phoot10! That really helps.

We appreciate your patience.

bfgWendwater

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 15, 14 9:38 AM
Hi All,

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that this game has been escalated to the developer so they can work on a patch for some of the problems plaguing the game, including the disappearing clippers. We hope to have more information for you soon and we will definitely post here in the forums as soon as an update is released.

Also, thanks for letting us know about that workaround lemarmot! This is an option players are welcome to try while the developer works on a fix.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience in the meantime.

bfgWendwater

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait on Aug 15, 14 9:01 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Ominous Objects: Family Portrait here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Ominous Objects: Family Portrait .
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgWendwater

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait on Aug 15, 14 9:00 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

posted in Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana on Aug 14, 14 5:30 PM
Great work on this walkthrough ganonsbane! This is extremely useful, so I'll go ahead and sticky this thread to the top of the forum.

Keep up the great work!

bfgWendwater

posted in Farm Up on Aug 14, 14 4:52 PM
Hey mariabones,

I'm so sorry that happened and I definitely understand your frustration.

Unfortunately, this issue has been known to occur from time to time with this game, and I definitely recommend contacting our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. One of our Reps can look further into this on your behalf.

Just so you know, we have a dedicated tech thread in this forum where you can report issues like these HERE. This helps the developer track the issue to look for a fix.

Unfortunately, because this is a tech issue, I will need to lock this thread. Thank you for understanding.

bfgWendwater

posted in Hometown Poker Hero on Aug 14, 14 4:41 PM
Hi All,

I'm very sorry to see there have been some crashing and freezing issues in the game.

For those of you who haven't checked it out, we have a great help article with some troubleshooting steps in the link below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

I also recommend contacting our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. One of our Reps would be happy to look into that for you.

I hope this gets resolved quickly.

bfgWendwater

posted in Build-a-lot World on Aug 14, 14 2:53 PM
Hey thanks for clearing that up hitchhiker1! That really helps.

If anyone else feels they're having a technical issue with the game that cant be solved here in the forums, feel free to contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. One of our Reps would be happy to look further into that for you.

bfgWendwater

Hi MrsSkippy,

I'm sorry to see you're getting that error when downloading the game. I have looked into this and it appears this error can come up for several reason. Below, I have provided a link with some common troubleshooting steps that can help:

Error Code 3

If you are still running into problems, please contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. One of our Reps can get the additional details needed to clear up this problem.

I hope this helps!

bfgWendwater

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 14, 14 1:03 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry about the issues with the achievements and missing diamonds. While we haven't confirmed on our end that this is indeed a server issue, we are working closely with BoomZap to find a solution.

If you continue running into problems, please feel free to contact our Customer Support Team using the link below. One of our Reps can help to track the issue and look further into this.

Contact Us

bfgWendwater

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 14, 14 12:25 PM
Thanks for your help Seppi19!

purdy53, I'm very sorry this has happened and I know that must be frustrating. I definitely recommend contacting our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can provide you with more information on why that has happened and help troubleshoot some solutions with you.

For tracking purposes, we do ask that all technical issues are posted in our dedicated tech threads for PC HERE or for iOS HERE.

Since this is a technical problem, I will need to lock this thread.

bfgWendwater

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator