Posts created by msfelixthecatz

posted in The Curio Society: The Thief of Life on Jan 19, 17 10:07 AM
I also have this glitch/bug. The doctor called a car for me. I took the map from the sick man, went outside where the driver of the car gave me a weapon. He disappeared, the map disappeared, but the car is still there. Each area shows complete but I cannot click the car or leave the zone at all. I am totally stuck. Please help.
Like the above post, I have the sharp blade, grease, and unfinished gun in my inventory, minus the missing map.
Thanks

I'm also having the glitch in Benjamin's office shrinking, so can't progress. I've erased the game and started over, just to have it happen again. So disappointing.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Jun 12, 16 8:45 PM
I have to turn in the priestesses quest in Aveyond, but for the life of me I forget how to get there. I've spent hours trying.
My other quests are: Trade for Fang, Sid's Riddle #5, Expert Tournament, End of the World, Grand Nan's Store, and Legend of Crab Island.
Please help; I'm at a standstill, lol.
Thanks

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 15 9:25 PM
Hi-I have tried endlessly to get past this dragon. Finally I tried a youtube walkthrough. When the guy on youtube clicks the brazier and the little building just ahead, his curser changes and he can click them. I cannot. My curser does nothing, and 'grandpa' wants me to get the book. Impossible since I can't activate the brazier for the code nor the rune thingy. Guess I'll mothball this game until I feel the need to start over so I can finish it. /cry

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 23, 15 5:23 PM
Add me! 485961

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Jul 9, 15 11:55 AM
I also fed the dog for a week; got no energy nor the door handle. I'm back to day one.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 8, 15 11:40 PM
Add me! 35726918 Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 8, 15 11:24 PM
Hi! I need friends! My ID is 485961. Level 8. Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 8, 15 11:04 PM
Hi! I need friends! My ID is 485961. Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator