Posts created by Patroche

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 9:21 AM
Hi Kae,

You are on my friends list and I won't be deleting you. I keep my friends and you can stay as long as you like.

Angel_Pat on MC and
MCAngelPat on Delphi

Pat

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 7:01 AM
I joined Delphi today. Listed as MCAngelPat. Like Witch of Endor was surprised at how many names are already taken. Putting MC (for Midnight Castle) in front of name seems to help.

Membership is up to 170 as of 10 am today.

Pat

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 6:58 AM
I can be found under MCAngelPat on the Delphi forum.

Pat

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 6:56 AM
ok. so just joined Delphi Forum (you can google it). I added Midnight Castle Forum to "My Forum" so I could bypass all the other forums and I used my game name with a slight modification as a member. MCAngelPat. My game name is Angel_Pat, however, was not allowed to use underscore and AngelPat had been taken. Hence, the MC (for Midnight Castle) in front of it.

Have not upgraded to the ad free version yet. I'm waiting to see how active I am in it before deciding.

I believe the bottom right hand side has a list by genre. If you click on "games", you should find the Midnight Castle one.

Good Luck to everyone and talk to you soon.

Pat

posted in Kingdom's Heyday on Mar 19, 18 7:33 AM
Hi,

Go to youtube and type in Kingdom Heyday level 9 and you will see great walkthroughs by Sipason. I believe he did them for every level.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 18 4:00 PM
Annelliegram wrote:My Fortune Wheel was due to reset while I was playing the update..... I opened it when it had reset and got a 24-hour timer.

Unfortunately, another update just went through and my Fortune Wheel is back to a 24 hour cycle. Not nice.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 6, 18 4:55 PM
Not sure if this is new or not but my wheel of fortune cycles every 12 hours instead of 24 like before. I'm at level 47 so don't know if it's a level change thing or if this is part of the new update.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 18 4:10 AM
Hi Kae,

I had fun too. I'll be keeping you as a friend.

For all of my other friends, please be patient as I catch up on the gift giving. I think I'm down to 3 days behind.

Had a great time with this event.

Thanks to everyone who kept their rooms open. I'm at a lower level so those coins will come in handy.

Angel_Pat

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 18 4:03 AM

Thank you for a great event. Hope the Spring event is great too!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 18 5:40 PM
Dumb question, but how were you supposed to select an avatar. I just clicked on "get reward", I didn't see any option or explanation as to there being a selection in advance.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 24, 17 3:04 PM
Merry Christmas to the mods, devs, BigFish, all my friends in MC and everyone here.

Best Game, Best People ever!

Thank you for making this a fun and friendly experience.

Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 21, 17 6:07 AM
COINS:

Xmas room #2 (which you really should open) gives 250 coins in the HOS' once you hit the max score (22 items). This is much more than the regular HOS' which give about 50 - at least at the level I'm on.

For those of us at lower levels who need coins to open all those HOS', THANK YOU.

XMAS CARDS:

Daily quests: get around 10 cards per quest (needed for Xmas pets).

If anyone has noticed any great payouts, please share.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 17 5:51 AM
Hi Tammy,

No worries. Hope you get up and running soon. Presents under tree waiting for you.

Angel_Pat

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 17 5:49 AM
I agree - kudos to the devs - absolutely wonderful.

Note to those who haven't opened your new Xmas room - please do so ASAP so gifting under tree can happen. Also, for those of you who insist on using the old Xmas room - there are no HOS' to play there and the new HOS' in the New Xmas room give lots of items that are needed.

Have fun!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 8, 17 4:00 PM
Come back soon - still looking out for Ghostly Butterfly. Our prayers are with you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 30, 17 7:03 PM
Thank you all very much for a wonderful event. This was my first one as I am new to the game. People were helpful, generous and excellent friends. Thanks for sharing and helping me complete the pumpkin challenge (I think my right arm has gotten larger from using the mouse so much). I do miss those ghosts, but look forward to the winter challenge. This has been a truly wonderful gaming experience.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 14, 17 7:25 PM
A work around is to go into your special room and click on one of the missing friends. Go back into your social area and they should all be there. I have reported this already, however, when they asked for a screen shot (by clicking on gear and getting out of full screen mode) this also fixed the problem. It's some weird thing. If you manage to get a screen shot, you can send with description of when this occurs and your work around.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 17 3:07 PM
Not sure if anyone else is having this issue. However, I have noticed that sometimes my friend counter is stuck at 31. I have 59 friends. I can view the first 31 but the others are hidden.

I found a workaround by going into the players rooms that are missing. Once I click on their room, I can view them in my social area and the counter is restored to 59.

Not sure why this is happening. It's started up again over the past few days.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 17 5:41 PM
Don't know if this will help, but this is where I found mine:

I started playing around 6:30 pm EST and finished up around 8:30 pm.

1. 7:28 pm - dungeon of the cursed
2. 7:52 pm - castle entry
3. 7:53 pm - castle gates
4. 8:07 pm - chapel (in Town)
5. 8:25 pm - underground grotto
6. 8:27 pm - Ice Rock
7. 8:30 pm - Chapel (in Town)

The first four I found while trying to collect black candy for quest, so was jumping around looking for HOS to play. As you can see, it took an hour before I found my first blue ghost. The last three, I had a ghost grouping of red, green, and blue to collect. Not sure if the times or quests make a difference, but I thought I should mention it, just in case someone was having trouble.

Good Hunting, fellow ghost busters!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 19, 17 4:13 PM
Since you mentioned getting tired of making bricks, I decided to take this opportunity to thank everyone who did make bricks and alluring amber that I could purchase. It certainly helped speed up the build of the palace. So if you are feeling under appreciated, I will thank you on behalf of everyone who ever needed these items to end the frustration of the build.

I still put out bricks on a regular basis and the lower level players who have somehow found me are buying them out. At worse, the game bots will still buy them and I get lots of coins. Win/Win.

My point was - a great thank you to everyone. I greatly appreciate those who are putting out anything in their market, it makes the game worthwhile for those who are sticking with it and for new players who find it exiting.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator