Posts created by Braidweaver

posted in The Tribloos 3 on Apr 14, 18 11:35 PM
Use the first five Tribloos to gather the wood on the top level, the middle level and the lower right. Then build a house to get five more Tribloos. Then you can gather the wood on the long level to the lower left in succession. Once the last of the wood is gathered, they can all slide down the line to the lowest level and climb up.

posted in Atlantic Quest 3 on May 26, 17 9:47 AM
One of the fish is not visible when I had the setting as "Fullscreen". I only found it after changing to a Windowed view, which expanded the visible area considerably. Very counter-intuitive.

posted in In Service of the Queen on Apr 11, 17 12:49 PM
Figured it out finally! Once the Quarry is activated, there is no need to demolish the large stone at the lower right so that leaves plenty of wood to complete the level. Sure wish the CE was available for the Mac!!

posted in In Service of the Queen on Apr 11, 17 12:34 PM
I've tried this level every way I can and still get to the point of only needing to gather the coins to pay the Barbarian King but I don't have enough wood and I've exhausted all of the trees, etc. I did not add a third worker, but that still didn't help. What am I missing?

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Apr 6, 17 6:08 AM
I have the same problem - black screen with exclamation points. Tried clicking on all of the exclamation points and they disappear, but then nothing else happens. This has evidently been a problem for some time - when will there be a solution? Also playing on a MacBook Pro Sierra 10.12.4

posted in Chase for Adventure: The Lost City on Nov 10, 16 7:20 AM
AARRRGH!! I was literally in the middle of Level 15 and not only did all of the options reset, but all of my progress was erased. The game went back to the map with NOTHING completed!! What happened?!?!?

posted in Chase for Adventure: The Lost City on Nov 9, 16 4:15 AM
Using Safari 10.0.1, whenever the game is in Fullscreen mode, a ghost image appears over whatever the cursor hovers over. Also, the game reverts to full screen every time it opens.

Can you tell me how to fix these problems?

posted in Chase for Adventure: The Lost City on Nov 9, 16 4:13 AM
I cannot seem to make this with three stars no matter how I go about it. I'm always just a few seconds short. Any hints?

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 31, 16 6:26 AM
Look at the upper right to combine the elements you've collected into the item you need.

Thanks! I finally decided to try only using the Freeze Time bonus, and you're right - there was plenty of time left.

I've tried multiple times and tried to follow the strategy guide suggestions, but can't seem to get three stars on this level. Hints?

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 3 on Aug 10, 16 9:34 AM
I am also on a Mac and unable to play because there is no way to get to an Options page and reduce the size of the game screen.

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Aug 8, 16 5:23 AM
I have tried using the +1 as many times as possible, and still can't get enough resources to complete this level for three stars following the Strategy Guide. Any hints?

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Aug 7, 16 1:16 PM
I can't seem to get it in time for the 3 stars either - I've tried following the guide but still come up a few seconds and either water or wood short.

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Aug 7, 16 9:52 AM
Thank you! I had tried far too many times and could never come up with enough food when using the strategy suggestions. I'm working on getting three stars on the handful of levels that I just couldn't figure out before. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us.

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 16 10:08 AM
I have tried it too many times to count as well and I can't get enough food to clear the second dam in time. Using the hints from the game doesn't seem to help.

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 16 12:09 AM
Finally got 3 stars on Level 17!

Do not add second worker until after the food altar has been cleared and collected. Build Mine, then then Well. Use extra worker as needed to collect resources. Build Mortessa's Hut. Upgrade both Mine and Well fully as soon as possible. Clear to and build Farm. Untangle lowest roots. Use the 2x production bonus as often as possible to continue to collect the maximum from mine and well. Move Dirigible to first station. Clear lower big stone and obstacles to chasm, leaving the upper big stone intact. Untangle upper sets of roots. Move Dirigible to top space, then untangle last of the roots in the center.

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 16 10:10 AM
I am running Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on OS X El Capitan, and every time I open the game I have to reset the options which I prefer. They do not persist when I exit the game.

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Winter Solitaire on Dec 30, 14 3:05 PM
I downloaded the game to try and was concerned that I could only see a portion of the screen until I selected the <Options> button and de-selected the <Full Screen> option. The game played fine.
I decided to purchase the game, and once it was unlocked, the game only opens in FullScreen and there is no way to de-select it. Also, there is no way to back out of the game without taking down the entire system.
I installed it on a Mac using OS X 10.9.5

posted in Kingdom Tales 2 on Oct 19, 14 5:30 AM
I agree this level is a bear to finish for the Platinum Star - it took me many tries to finally get it done. Here's how I did it:

1) Find the treasure and hope for the 500 gold
2) Build a residence
3) Build the farm and the workshop
4) Clear thief to the left of the castle
5) Upgrade the workshop completely
6) Buy 1000 wood, 6 food
7) Upgrade residence to 3 stars
8) Build Market
9) Buy luxuries and clear upper thief
10) Build Temple
11) Keep buying luxuries and clear next two thieves
12) Build residence on right and upgrade to 3 stars
13) Clear last thief and demolish market
14) Fill all remaining lots with 3 star residences, clear dragons when you can
15) Keep buying 1000 wood until you reach 5000
16) Collect gold like crazy

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator