Posts created by sarahh1278

I can see that others have managed to finish the bonus chapter, but for me after I've gotten the children out of the cage and Gwen appears nothing happens. I checked out a "play-through" on Youtube, and it seems there should be a conversation between Rita and Gwen followed by a portal opening, but none of this happens for me. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I'm pretty sure it's a glitch, but just in case it's me, I have the locket, teddy bear and ribbon in inventory, was I supposed to do something else to trigger the transition?

Thanks.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 13 2:24 PM
The issue I'm having is in the bonus chapter. When you're looking for shells in front of the Sage's cottage (using the diving helmet), instead of the counter saying "7/8" or "8/8" like it's supposed to, after I got all 8 shells it says "8/?" and doesn't give me the shell for my inventory.

Does anyone know a workaround for this? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, to no avail. I can't possibly be the only one who has encountered this issue.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator