Posts created by SilentPsycho

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 6, 14 12:16 PM
Yep. I've managed to get a Phoenix egg from the Wheel, and I've also seen Emerald Dragon eggs in there, and what I think was a Manticore egg as well.

EDIT: Also, I've just seen an egg spin past in the extra bits to the sides while crafting, so we appear to be able to get it that way as well.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 30, 13 2:41 PM
I've managed to pick up a Phoenix egg in the Wheel mini-game. I also saw an Emerald Dragon egg in there, so it may just be luck-based for now.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 24, 13 4:32 PM
All but two of my HOS are on level 4.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 24, 13 9:41 AM
I'm really enjoying this game as well, although it gets a little annoying when you level up the HOS scene and have to wait 30 minutes for them to reset. It really makes it harder to get certain items within a time limit.

Graphics are amazing, and I love the character designs. I really wish they would talk more, rather than one sentence and a list of items you need to collect though.

The HOS scenes are fun, and I love combining and using the items from them. The extra games such as the Wheel, the Airship, and the Pets are good too. I've even managed to get a Phoenix egg from the Wheel, although it's going to take a while before I can afford to make it.

Also, I don't know if this is a bug or a feature, but one thing that annoys me is that I don't seem to get any reward for only partially filling up the airship, even though I loose any items that are packed. Even a partial reward would be nice, especially since it's quite hard to get specific items now that most of the HOS scenes I have access to are level 4.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 23, 13 2:36 PM
Since I'm pretty sure there's an unwritten rule somewhere that any game that uses Friend Codes needs a thread to post them in, I've decided to start the ball rolling.

My friend code is 466, so feel free to add me.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 5, 13 1:55 PM
kore21 wrote:here is a way to look at the 1% chance: if you try once a day on 4 islands, this increases the odds to 4% that you will get an ethereal. & therefore it will take you 25 days to get one (4 x 25 = 100%)..

but, if you attempt twice a day on each of these islands, this cuts that time in half, so it will take 12 1/2 days to reach the 100% rate. which is almost 2 weeks.

Probability doesn't work that way. If you have 4 islands you have a chance of 4 out of 400, therefore you still have 1 out of 100 reduced to the lowest level, or 1%. No matter what you do, whether you do it on day one or day twenty five, it will still be 1% because they are independent events. After 25 days, you'd have 25 out of 2500, reduced to 1 out of 100.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 2, 13 1:47 PM
And inversely, I'm level 17, and I have a Grumpyre living happily in my Cold Island, while his future Ghazt mate is less than two hours from hatching in my Plant Island. It really is just luck, with possibly a bit of obsession thrown in.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 30, 13 11:44 AM
I got my Grumpyre with just a Comfortable Castle. Neither of the parents were 100% happy or level 15, and while I do have 10 torches on my island, none of them were lit.

Likewise, I believe I have a Ghazt in my hatchery after crossing my Entbrat with a T-Rox, in a Luxurious Castle. Neither were level 15 or 100% happy, and none of the ten torches on that island were lit either.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator