Posts created by whitemane

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 26, 18 6:29 AM
Due to RL I'm going to be taking a long break from Midnight Castle. I'll be taking down my wishlist, catching up with returning gifts then will only be popping in at random intervals. Just so people are not overly concerned there are no serious reasons for my decision....just going to find it difficult to find time.
Thank you to all my friends who have supported me on this journey through the land of Midnight Castle. Feel free to drop me from your friend list and we can always pick up when I return.

Keep storming the Castle

Doc................

:

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 18 3:13 AM
Just seen your news........TERRIFIC!!!!! - Lang mae yer lum reek!!

Doc.........

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 18 4:40 PM
whizzie you've got the job. Def need a receptionist. Have had to close down Wish List while I try to catch up with old and new patient "demands". Only being allowed to process 15 per 24hrs think it may take me a few days to get through the backlog.

Don't worry folks, normal service will be resumed asap.

And a heartfelt thanks for the terrific response from previous and new patients.

Doc..........

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 18 2:23 PM
Everybody on Lvl 82 is waiting for the next update so you are not alone. Just remember to go for a walk around the castle every now and then in case you take root while standing about...................

Doc...................

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 18 10:56 AM
[quote=sba!! The Doctor is IN!!!

btw...........can you take a look at this?

YEEEEEEUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Try this.......it won't cure it but it will definitely look
better................

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 18 10:46 AM
Arizona63Tucson wrote:That should be " Waiting Room " not List . Congtats on a successful transplant

Beg to differ...the "Waiting Room" is where the patients on the Dr's register (or List) sit until called for their appointment......... .....and I don't think I've given any of my rooms that title. Thanks Arizona - you're a genius.......
I notice you have a case of Congtats.....become a patient of mine and I'll prescribe a cream for you........

Doc..........

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 18 9:42 AM
is now open for business. I would like to thank the removal and decorating companies
(otherwise known as Customer Support) for a very professional and speedy job completed to the highest standards.

Invites to return to my practice will shortly be on their way to previous patients and I hope to see you all on my list soon. If you are too impatient (no pun intended) to wait, or would like to become a new patient of mine, please contact #726046.

Doc.................

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 18 3:17 AM
I'm a Doctor of ?????...............fill in as your needs require - I'm multi-talented...... .

Move may not be trouble-free. Have found an internal warranty countdown clock on new laptop saying there is 201 days of warranty left so will be going back to store to get this cleared up and possibly receive another. This will be in a couple of days as busy just now. Another laptop will require another game move to another new ID# as initial request for move has been registered. Hope Customer Support are understanding .....

Doc..........

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 22, 18 2:41 AM
Up.....to get clear of spam

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 18 1:05 PM
PM sent to Luckypool

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 18 9:19 AM
I shall shortly be packing up my Inventory, Special Event items, Eggs etc in preparation for moving to new premises. When the move is imminent I'll take down my wishlist and have a short break while the removal team (better known as Customer Support) transfer my belongings.

I have been remiss in having a hard copy of patients notes but this will be rectified prior to the move and patients will be contacted, inviting them to join my new practice once everything is up and running.

New medical registration number (ID) will also be posted here.

Thanks to all those patients who have supported me in the past and I look forward to to serving you from the new practice.

Builders have finished (new game set-up) and how bare the premises look - played a bit of new game just for fun and was amazed how empty the Inn was - an Inn in a surgery I hear you ask! I need somewhere to keep the surgical spirit...
Now waiting for decorators to move in and for removal firm (Customer Support) to shift the mountain of belongings I have accumulated.
Hope to be in touch with all old patients shortly and continuing to provide your medical care.

Doc..........

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 18 8:55 AM
There are some people who are super organised and start Christmas shopping at the January sales.....could Pink Boxes dropping be MC's version of this??...........

Doc...........

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 13, 18 4:33 PM
To all.........well wishes from Scotland. As we say here - "Lang may yer lum reek!"

Doc............no avatar for this post

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 3, 18 1:37 PM
Just post here to let us know if you have a new ID# and I'm sure old friends, including me, will be in touch. Hopefully your prob will be sorted out one way or another asap and you can be active again.

Doc............

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 28, 17 11:38 AM
Probably better known as "Dr. Kildare"...........ooops - showing my age.

Just remember this because one of my aunts thought he was "luvvverly"

Doc............. (not an associate of the above)

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 28, 17 11:29 AM
Take care of yourself, get well soon and have a terrific New Year....you're too good a friend to have out of action for long!!!

Doc.........

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 28, 17 11:18 AM
You could possibly find that while the wreaths may be in your mail list you may find it difficult to access them. By that I mean I have sometimes found that gifts left in mail list because I have completed my 5 gift sending limit have, at times, been "pushed" off the bottom of the list and I have had to deal with later gifted items (further up list) before they appear.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 27, 17 11:40 AM
Hope you....(had, are having, will have - please insert as appropriate) a terrific day.

You are one of the forum's cornerstones.

Doc................

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 26, 17 4:16 AM
Hi, Kyo

Eggs and crafted items seem to be "teasers" on the spinning wheels. Don't know anybody who has received any of them.

Doc..................

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 25, 17 4:41 AM
Invite from "Dr White" sent....hope to have you on friend list soon...Merry Christmas.

Doc.......

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator