Posts created by shimmerlace77

posted in Haunted Hotel: The X Collector's Edition on Apr 10, 16 7:04 PM
there are so many good ones..why don't you have a look at reviews for different games,,you will be able to pick the best ones then

I too was stuck in the chapel.
I followed the advise of somebody who posted elsewhere in the forum
I started with a new profile and carefully progressed..i kept checking the map for red circles and went back and performed actions as soon as they were able to be done
...tried not to get too far ahead of myself
and it worked...I have gone past the chapel and it didn't freeze
I think it may be a case of slowly does it

posted in Grim Tales: Threads of Destiny Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 16 2:28 AM
you jut draqg the cards on to the board

posted in Grim Tales: Threads of Destiny Collector's Edition on Feb 19, 16 9:47 PM
that game got me too..was unable to play it ..had to skip it which stuffed up my achievements

posted in Riddles of Egypt on Feb 2, 16 12:07 AM
probably too late for answer but have finally worked this puzzle out;;
the space on the far right where you can put a spare token is movable
once you realise that ,then the whole puzzle is do-able

posted in Riddles of Egypt on Jan 30, 16 3:20 PM
you have to turn the scarab til it slots in

posted in Riddles of Egypt on Jan 30, 16 3:19 PM
same problem here..was so hard,,had to skip and I hate doing that,,couldn't see any solution

posted in Beyond: Light Advent Collector's Edition on Oct 23, 15 10:29 PM
I am stuck here as well
there have been 70 views of the last post ..doesn't anyone care enough anymore..why bother looking if you are unwilling to give a little of your time to help fellow players
I don't understand this at all

hi
wondering if anyone would be able to help me..i simply cannot find this last morph
...its the bluish colored scene where you have to find five birds and five keys
I have stared at it for ages and simply cant find it
would appreciate any help

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Sep 28, 15 7:39 AM
can someone solve this please..having same problem

posted in Surface: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Aug 15, 15 5:51 AM
why is everything locked

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Aug 6, 15 12:00 AM
same problem here...
weird

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on May 26, 15 5:17 PM
you need to get all the other items in the HOG,,then it works perfectly

if you play the game fully..you will get them

posted in Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition on Mar 13, 15 5:57 PM
yes gaming pip
this was the answer..thank you so very much

posted in Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 15 2:08 PM
no because when I used one spoon,,it was crossed out on the list...but I am going to restart the game and try this..thank you very much,,i like to get all the achievements if I can
much appreciated gamingpip..thank you

posted in Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition on Mar 7, 15 2:34 AM
just have to delete the game I guess..i just hate to skip puzzles
..im really not complaining..but no one seems to help anyone in these forums anymore......shame,,used to be different

posted in Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition on Mar 7, 15 2:26 AM
is anyone able to help...
please

posted in Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition on Mar 6, 15 9:59 PM
im asking for help with the puzzle involving making a cup of coffee..i get everything right ,,but when I try to put the pot on the sand to boil the coffee,,it says that this is not correct..i cant see what else to do ..a meter is supposed to come up so I can complete the puzzle..but I cant get that far
..hoping someone can help
thanks

posted in Reveries: Soul Collector Collector's Edition on Jan 2, 15 6:11 PM
when you are playing the game there are two tabs at the top of the screen ..you can pull them down and access them at any time..lefthand tab is for achievements and righthand tab is for gold feathers

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator