Posts created by elena516

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Sep 12, 14 12:08 PM
Probably you won't need this anymore, but someone may do...
You need to take the honey to the refrigerated barn, like the eggs and milk, else the game won't count them

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 15, 14 11:53 PM
Another good neighbour goes away
But I can understand you, I opened two accounts too but now it's becoming too busy to keep them both...

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 6, 14 2:42 PM
Sent you a pm

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 4, 14 12:31 PM
Hey welcome back!!!!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 3, 14 8:52 AM
The food from neighbours was working for the stone golem for me, The food given to sylphs and nymphs went wasted instead

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 2, 14 3:09 AM
Also if you chase the Marine Queen and assemble the Poseidon's Trident, you can get 750 xp points for every trident assembled, it's the artifact that gives more xp I think

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 19, 14 9:54 PM
And remember to hit the "invite a friend" button or your neighbours won't be able to see your expedition and help you

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 10, 14 10:58 AM
Looks like it's almost impossible.
7 lumber's axes
3 mechanichal hearts (---> 6 white dwarves)
4 golden reed pipes

... No way....

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 8, 14 1:54 PM
Thanks

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 7, 14 1:46 PM
I'm sorry, I used to love this game and I still love my neighbours but I really don't have anything to do anymore. I think I will still pop in now and then to gift and help where I can, and play a couple days the weekly quests if they aren't awful like this week's quest, but I can't assure a constant presence like it was before.
If anyone wants to delete me I won't take any offense. I still hope they will fix the duels and/or Japan so I will be able to enjoy this game like before....

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 7, 14 12:08 PM
Yes I had a similar offer once, but this offers sometimes are not worth the price...

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 4, 14 4:24 AM
I do NOT have two full hours to spend just playing. I'm hating this timed locations more and more. Actually I'm starting to hate this whole game...

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 20, 14 10:58 AM
I have found 3 so far that didn't accept me because they were full. Also one time all the slots were taken and the last four were all of 5, 30, or 90 food, so we had to make a serious effort to finish the feeding (read: "loads of crystals")

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 20, 14 10:54 AM
Really, yes
Too bad that we can't see who is the last to feed....

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 20, 14 9:23 AM
I can send some artifact pieces to help level up too. For example if you put pieces of the poseidon's trident in the wishlist, it gives you 750 xp points and some money

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 18, 14 10:11 PM
Someone has just fed the missing 6000 food points to feed my dragon
I didn't see who it was but I'd really like to thank her/him

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 18, 14 9:48 PM
I'm being away since friday 21 for 4 or 5 days, I think I won't be able to login at all in these days...

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 18, 14 9:46 PM
I'm sorry dear I was sleeping
I hope it went well...

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 18, 14 2:58 PM
You feed the dragon and then explore the room, but you have only 4 hours to do it

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 18, 14 2:57 PM
Dragon just fed, so many thanks to everyone
Kiki I have sent the code via pm, I'm glad to have you as neighbour

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator