Posts created by dippydidi

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 13, 17 8:46 AM
have you looked at the picture at the gate?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 17 10:22 AM
As microsoft no longer support vista, i cannot update my browser and have had to purchase a new laptop in order to continue playing big fish games. My query is if i uninstall M.C. from my current laptop, will my saved game be downloaded on my new windows 10, or will i recieve a new i.d. I am one of the fortunate few to still have my original i.d, despite having to uninstal and reinstall after the last update. Would hate to not be able to complete christmas challenge so close to the end. Thanks in anticipation of a reply. Kind regards, Di.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 12, 16 11:23 AM
Today i was thrilled to win 30 diamonds on the tournament. I duely collected my reward from nice mr. mailman, and my diamond count registered my win. Imagine my horror when re-entering the manor this evening- my 30 diamonds gone, poof, evaporated. Strange things afoot indeed. Crying into my wine right now. Hope no-one else has been victim to the diamond thief.
Kind regards, Di.

posted in Love's Triumph on Nov 8, 16 10:59 AM
The sequence is south to north, so number 27 is 1, 33 is 2, 1 is 3, 10 is 4, 17 is 5, 7 is 6 and 22 is 7. I can't remember if you subtract the defeats but i think you do. Hope this helps. Kind regards, Di.

posted in Love's Triumph on Nov 5, 16 10:27 AM
Use the arrow key to point group leader facing the trader, and press enter. I also have this problem when using the mouse, and have encountered it in other games of this genre. Hope this helps. Kind regards, Di.

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 29, 16 7:37 AM
Hi catgaming. The exact same thing has just happened to me. I feel your pain. I had nearly 10,000 gold, and 400,000 give or take of all resources. Also taken all my helpers i purchased. No tickets, zilch.Definitely not a happy bunny. Tried the troubleshooting posted on page 3 of the forum, but cannot access previous saves from properties as stated on that post. I guess we should be gratefull we enjoyed it while it lasted. Bah humbug.
Kind regards, Di.

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 14, 16 8:25 AM
The crystal balls are the result of a match five. I completed this by doing level one over and over again,and occasionally using a wand to move crystal balls next to each other. Hope this helps. Kind regards, Di.

posted in Green Moon 2 on May 12, 16 6:19 AM
Having played through twice, i am still no wiser as to the whereabouts of this super secret society. Has anyone else who has completed the game come upon them, as described in the game writeup? Thanks in anticipation. Di.

posted in Green Moon 2 on May 11, 16 10:18 AM
As i recall, it's left,left, then up the stairs to the top. Hope that helps. Kind regards, Di.

posted in Green Moon 2 on May 11, 16 2:11 AM
Well, another hour and game complete, but, and its a big but, i never encountered the secret order of the children of the moon. Am i missing something??? Game discription is soooo misleading, especially with the hours of gameplay. Good luck all, and if you do meet the secret order, please post here. Many thanks. Di.

posted in Green Moon 2 on May 10, 16 11:14 AM
Yup. Sucked me in too. Been playing 3.5 hours now and nearly at the end.Was so excited when i saw this one, having played the original, and waited with bated breath the whole 40 mins it took to download, thinking this will keep me going for weeks. Hmmmm. I must be better at these games than i thought.!!!!!! Still worth a credit i guess, as i can actually play it, which is a rarity these days for me and my old laptop. Happy gaming all.
Kind regards, Di.

posted in Wanderland on Jan 8, 16 8:25 AM
Finally got the star thingy for the 2nd collection, from cursed ice cave. Now to invest 14 rubies as the sparklers just aren't materialising. Worth it for the 10,000 gold. Good luck all for the remaining few hours of wanderland christmas. Happy new year.
Kind regards, Di.

posted in Wanderland on Jan 8, 16 1:10 AM
I've activated 14 of the first, but despite upgrading tree to the max, i am yet to recieve the sparkler activator apart from the 1 i got on tier 3. I would gladly buy a couple with rubies, but despite many visits to the ice cave, i still haven't got the last item needed for the collection, and right now i need gold more than rubies, as my well costs over 40,000 gold to upgrade. I have built up my ruby collection though, and spent a lot on those pesky silver shells.
Kind regards, Di.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 21, 15 10:40 AM
Hi all, it costs 2000 coins to upgrade to 3rd tier, and gradually as you exchange decorations the other activators and collection items become available. I still have one item to find, and the last activator is now available on 60% third tier. Hope that makes sense.
Kind regards, Di.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 19, 15 12:06 PM
Oh Di, I'm so sorry for all the problems you have had. I wish i could help, but i am so tech unsavvy that i wouldn't know where to start. I know i moan about how much i've spent etc, but at least i still have my original game. I've tried to send you gifts to help you progress, but have had same issues as others regarding frozen gifting, then when that seemed sorted, yesterday after a late shift, the agency night shift nurse didn't turn up so i did 18 hour shift and couldn't send remaining 7 gifts. Will keep trying to gift you and hope your problems are sorted soon. Keep positive, and a very happy festive season to you. Take care and keep safe.
Kind regards, Di.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 16, 15 3:31 PM
Kapoho7, how many quests is it showing completed? Mine is showing 609 on achievements, and 607 on top left corner icon where player name displayed. I have had no quests for several levels now, and spent a small fortune in the earlier stages to move forward. I wish we had had the chests and gifting sooner as i would have saved hundreds of pounds and wish i had more patience, but you live and learn. Left with nothing to do but try to find items to exchange with snowmen and try to send useful items to those on low levels so they don't quit or make the costly mistakes i did. Good luck.
Kind regards, Di.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 16, 15 3:19 PM
Seriously YIM, 157 ships sent in 3 hours. Almost 1 a minute. Either you have unlimited funds or you are beta testing, and if thats the case, we the players should be informed so we don't waste all our own resources. Come on YIM, reply on the forum as Amber did. We know she is real and honest.
Kind regards, Di.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 12, 15 9:32 AM
I noticed that too teel. Highly suspicious. Same occured with the hidden objects yesterday. I guess it's because it is in the beta testing stage, and we are all the guinea pigs. Hence i won't be wasting all my resources. Only sent the ships to complete chests.
Kind regards, Di.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 11, 15 12:16 PM
Hi all,
Just came 6th in h.o. tournament. Got leather chest containing 3 rubies, 2000 gold, 3 divine sights, 1 hand of god and 1 desert tea. Only did it because i,m out of quests and have gifted out so cannot fulfil any more chests. Totally wiped out my gold reserve upgrading the well, but built up my weapons searching endlessly for the medalion thingys for the tournament. I spent all day in wanderland and am now totally o.d'd on the game. Off to m.c. for a bit of r and r. Happy gaming all, and happy holidays.
Kind regards, Di.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 9, 15 8:44 AM
Hi gingerhl, I agree about all the bugs, but if you want to know rewards for each collection, click on the picture above the activate button, and it will show awards. I too was frustrated until i discovered this works. Still can't dig up chests, so ignoring that for now until a fix is issued. Good luck with the game, something we all need a bit of.
Kind regards, Di.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator