Posts created by jay1964

posted in Scrabble on Dec 26, 13 4:37 PM
[b]Why doesn't it include the Merriam-Webster Scrabble dictionary? I purchased the champions edition CD Rom from Amazon-and it is so much better than this version. Sorry BFG, your version sucks.

posted in Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition on Dec 6, 13 8:21 AM
I tried uninstalling-redownloading and reinstalling-no good. I still can't get the 3rd bird. I'm now convinced that there is a glitch with the game and it needs to be fixed. If there is no update issued by Monday, December 9th, I'm going to request a refund. Get with it BFG!!

posted in Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition on Dec 2, 13 3:30 PM
[b]Can someone please help???? Where is the third bird for the wind chimes? I tried using the hint button, I turned off the games curser, I went to the SG. No results.

posted in Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition on Dec 2, 13 3:25 PM
[b]IN the bonus chapter, in the first HOS, There is no third bird for the wind chimes. I tried using the hint button several times with no results. I referred to the SG-again no help. I was really enjoying this game-now I'm towards the end of it-now this have to happen-please fix it and issue an update ASAP.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator