Posts created by kazaskud

posted in Secret of the Pendulum on Dec 15, 15 4:23 PM
That key is not for that door.....go to the left of that door....you will see a room which that key fits.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 15 12:02 PM
I am in the School Room and it has frozen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still frozen. Every time I go back into the game the screen gets darker and darker. I was enjoying this game too. Not happy. Using windows 8.

posted in Sable Maze: Twelve Fears Collector's Edition on May 18, 15 7:57 PM
Purchased this game but wont load past 57%.....in 2 days........frustrating to say the least

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 5, 15 3:54 PM
When I click on it it says finish forgotten treasure HO to unlock this. Confused. I have completed the souvenir hunt. What am I missing??

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 14 7:00 PM
Played the demo and purchased the full game on my PC. Once activated I went into play and was told to create a new profile. I cant carry on with the game from where the demo ended.

posted in Mind Snares: Alice's Journey on Mar 11, 14 3:11 PM
I purchased the game and after installation and starting game play, I have a black screen. I can see the diary, menu, hint button and inventory but nothing else. I have re-installed but to no avail. I was up to giving the old woman water when I decided to purchase.

posted in Through Andrea's Eyes on Feb 6, 14 5:40 PM
I hint button doesn't work anymore, reloaded and still doesn't work. Put the screw on the house and see the green glowing neon but click on it and nothing happens. Cant find the mushrooms, getting very aggravated with this game.............

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 20, 14 7:07 PM
Cant work out how to kill the fly trap.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator