Posts created by AlexRaluca

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 29, 18 9:20 AM
Do you have a favorite amulet? That amulet might make you play more or faster. If that can happen then you have find the perfect amulet. Special items for chests (Halloween or Christmas) can only be influenced by playing a big number of scenes. Well, that is no influence at all but it's better than just giving up.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 26, 18 10:48 AM
You're right. It takes playing about 100 scenes (HOS) to obtain one chest

But there are only 17 or 18 items to be picked from the Peak

I used to play the Snow palace very frequently to obtain the ice splits and the silver chain.
And I also play very frequently the Dragon Lawyer because it gives buttons and dragon eggs that can be turned into diamonds during the Spring event. If someone is going for 100 chests in two years or 5000 ships, those diamonds are a friend along the way
I was going to play the Cemetery more often because it gives buttons and scrolls but that was the plan I keep on forgetting and remembering

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 20, 18 12:07 PM
Found still has a little activity and if I remember correctly, MC had a annunciation with "No more updates " , X months before Found
Maybe we still have some time left
If my theory is correct then we have until August (the month when Found used to get updates)

Anyway, it was fun while it lasted. I have enjoyed being here and I have liked many people that I met on this forum. I am glad that I had the chance of being here and meeting..... The dots are standing for a long list

Just in case: Good bye everyone! It was nice to meet you

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 7, 18 11:35 PM
Thank you for sharing that strategy
I tried to think about something I could add. Well ... there's nothing

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 1, 18 12:30 PM
Yes, Spring starts on the 17 th of April

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 17, 18 12:14 AM
First time???

Seriously, open your eggs from time to time, don't wait for Spring
Opening X000 eggs at once is BORING!!!
And the game has the tendency of not giving one of the dragons. If you periodically open X00 eggs, the color of the "missing " dragon might change. I am trying to say that your dragons might be closer to a balance between them if you don't open them all at once

Good luck!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 3, 18 1:33 PM
limulus29 wrote:Is it my imagination or is the special Christmas Event and other special treats getting shorter each year. When I first started playing this game, the Christmas specials started right after Thanksgiving and the Santa House started right after Christmas day. Now we have to wait for it and it is only available for 1 or 2 days at most. I despise this.

Have you started before we got the social aspect of the game? In order for social to work the game was placed on a server and that has a limit for tricking the game
Before social, players could use the pc clock to receive more daily reward in one single day, get the floaters out of cage in seconds instead of hours, ... play events whenever they wanted to
Christmas was never supposed to start after Halloween but you could have made the game believe it's 5 December and play Christmas at any moment. On my first year I have played Halloween until Christmas and Christmas until Spring and then again Christmas and Halloween until the next Halloween

If you have time to research old posts you will see that the official start for Christmas was 5 December. You will also see that on the first Christmas, people were talking about what will happen during Christmas before it was supposed to happen

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 26, 17 9:55 AM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 18, 17 12:10 PM
I am really sorry. Condolences .

During the summer, I have noticed a new player on the forum. Someone that enjoyed the game, someone full of energy and will to play. I have like that person and I thought of adding her between my game friends. But I knew I will soon stop playing so I didn't
Later, I noticed that player was someone that never forgot to say thank you. And I wanted to contact her on pm's but I didn't because I thought I shouldn't invade her privacy
I should have acted instead of thinking

I only knew her through her public posts. And I liked her. I was surprised (in a position way) by her energy. She always took the time to read and understand our answers. And she was so nice at any point to anyone.
I don't know to many people that have never forgot to say "Thank you ". She never forgot

It was sad to read this today. I will miss Robin. It was so nice to have her around

Thank you for telling us why that incredibly nice person, Robin, won't be around

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 14, 17 12:31 AM
Lola51 wrote:I'm so excited! I didn't expect the Swinch or Snow Goblin till tomorrow.

That might be my fault. Sorry

Thank you, Jazz.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 11, 17 12:11 PM
I forgot something

Another way of leveling up faster is by crafting collections that are offering experience as reward. Look at the collection section in your game and you will find plenty of ways of getting experience

One collection that is tempting is the one with dragons (gold collection). That might be a bad idea because you will need dragons during the Spring events. You will need 50 dragons (10 of each color for one special basket)

And you might wanna increase your energy bar as well. That can be done by leveling up, crafting collections or by banishing floaters and their bosses. One of those floaters is the vulture. His boss is giving a lunch box and eating that will increase your energy bar with 5 points (or 10, I don't remember)

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 11, 17 12:00 PM
ttaravision wrote:Hi AlexRaluca,,

I am having a hard time finding stuff to help the werewolf and criminal. Seems I can play the camp forever without getting the thing to help the werewolf. I get the handcuffs to banish the criminal at a better rate than the werewolf. And the pirate and hunter too. And most of my tasks right now are to banish the creatures. I think all are for that right now. So I'm searching endlessly.

I could tell what to do but I believe that will take from you the pleasure of finding out on your own and the capacity of find out a solution on similar problem on a longer term.
Look at your game and think about amulets and avatars, think about coins and that shop, what will work during events and what will not work because there is a event
Also, click on the criminal and than on those shackles and the game will tell where to find them

Try to find a solution to your problem and come back to talk about it (here or on a pm). On long term, that is more useful for you than just telling you what to do

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 11, 17 11:46 AM
If you want to know when the events take place:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/944167.page#6870519

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 11, 17 11:44 AM
Do you want to level up faster?

You can use special amulets allowing you to obtain more experience point (from events) or the crystal owl

The crystal owl can be obtained in a easy way by crafting the Philatelist collection (first page of silver collections)

The crystal owl can also be obtained by crafting the next collections

Witch's place (page 7 of silver collections - S 7 )
Philatelist S 1
Violinist S 4
Fortune Teller S 4
Meditating Guru S 5
Exotic Flowers S 5
Diamond S 6
Jazz Band S 6
A feast of ... S 7
Home Coziness S 9

The Philatelist is the most easy to craft. The Witch's place gives 2 owls

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 11, 17 11:35 AM
Look closer at your game. All items are part of a category and there are amulets and avatars for each category. When you want a item, find out the category or it and use the proper avatar

Those amulets and avatars are working very well for floaters and scenes where you are at low level (newbie, apprentice, trainee .... master, expert, sensei)
The more you will level up in a hos, the more items that hos will give. That is why amulets and avatar are working better in hos in which you are low level
For floaters, those are always working

During events floaters will give special items. That will make them less generous with the other items. So, events aren't a good moment to obtain normal items from floaters. During events, focus on the special items

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 11, 17 11:26 AM
Have you build up the well of wish? You should. It has a glitch allowing you to obtain more coins. For that, read the following link

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/702336.page

You can also obtain more black boxes. In my opinion that is boring are not useful but decide for yourself

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/568871.page

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 11, 17 10:46 AM
Hi ttravision

First advice: read what Trixie said and used it for the special floaters of this event and any other event. . Another way of doing it is by pressing alt + tab. On IOS you could try double clicking on the home button, going to another application and then back to the game. It should work. Or pressing the home button once and then going back to the game. (that will probably take more than 15 seconds)

On the 24 , Santa will show up. By banishing him you will receive items for his collection. That collection gives a chest with around 20 diamonds. You will need them, so hunt down Santa like it's a war
You can make him and the other special floaters be more generous with the special items by using a gold fish amulet or wand amulet and the superwoman / supermen avatar. You don't need both amulets at once. The wand is from Santa's chest

Do you have a hunter house? Place some floaters there in order to obtain more special items to banish special floaters.

Get rich in diamonds during Christmas because it's the most generous event.

Unlock your hunter house ( 3 cages - 250 - 300 diamonds ) . You will need them later. And keep enough diamonds to unlock the hunter house in the 2nd and 3rd island

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 11, 17 12:29 AM
That glitch occurred after the last update of the game. Soon after that, players learned how to generate that glitch instead of waiting to happen

Have fun with your diamonds

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 9, 17 3:22 PM
Yes that's were you're paying 350 diamonds

How new are you to the game? I am asking because there are some other aspects that you might like to know.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 9, 17 9:42 AM
When I had the buying problem I thought I am clicking to fast between baskets. I was trying to buy 10 marvelous bricks plus 10 plus something else
Clicking slowly on baskets has helped my (wait a few seconds between baskets)

When I was seeing big carrot, I stayed on that market a little more. In a few seconds, the big carrot was replaced by a name and a smiley face. I thought I have come to that market when somebody was buying

If that's not helping maybe you should contact customer support or wait until a player with more experience than me will answer your topic

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator