Posts created by ChestnutHeights

I can't seem to get gold on this level. I've tried umpteen times. Any tips or suggestions?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Nov 14, 17 8:21 PM
I, too, would like to state that although I can play, it takes forever to move from level to level or to go to the shop.. AND I don't think it's playing all the scenes for moving the story along. Very disappointing. I hope they fix it.

posted in Katy and Bob: Safari Cafe Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 17 10:41 AM
ciscaR8 wrote:very old game, i played it atleast 10 years ago very oldfashion type of game.
and a CE? its a pitty i dleted this game because i used to own it.
Good hing i have a good memory.
There are way better diner dash games like emily miracle of life a gamer you dont sell also sallys salon beauty secrets those games are more of this time Cisca

I am so glad you posted. I was racking my brain trying to figure out why this game seemed so familiar. I played it years ago too...

I can't seem to find 2 of the sewing items. Can anyone list out where all items are located?

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on May 26, 17 3:27 PM
Any suggestions on completing this level? I tried picking up eggs, but when I start to fulfill orders the eggs break too fast.

The reality of this level does not match the strategy guide...

The first step is.. build a well. However, after I fill in the hole, I don't have enough supplies to build a well. And if I chop any of the wood logs or crystals, I don't have enough food to continue on..

Any advice?

riceredbrown wrote:I just updated the game, and the level is much easier now!

Yep,. I just updated the game too. Level is almost too easy now.

Thank you, Thank you So glad there is actually a solution and someone found it.. and was willing to share!!

PawPrinted wrote:I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling with this one! It's only level 10. It shouldn't be this hard already! And the strategy guide isn't any help.

Where is the strategy guide? I've played this one a ton and I too think it's impossible to get 3 stars. I barely get 2.

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 17 11:41 AM
Phoebe06 wrote:I'm having problems beginning L39. In the SG it says to build a Mill, then a Sawmill, etc. But there isn't enough wood to build a Mill. I've tried the 20% more food, and the 20% more wood artifacts. I've fiddled with the other artifacts as well. Since I could only go up from the caravan, because I didn't have any wood to go down, there's only one measly 10 size wood. Nor am I able to fix the portal because of lack of supplies.

I hope someone has a solution to this problem

I am experiencing the exact same issue. Has any solution been discovered. Hope so, otherwise I can't proceed.

posted in Weather Lord: Graduation Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 17 3:33 PM
Can't play level 42 or any of the bonus levels. Game is flashing (almost like a strobe light) and weird pixelation. tried restarting to no avail.

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 16 1:02 PM
the key to this level.... Use the option to purchase the fuel and while you are building up everything use the RUN option and the fast helicopter when you can..

I played a few times and didn't even notice that you could buy fuel. It can be done when you purchase the fuel...

Hope that helps.

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 16 6:20 AM
Finally! After 12 tries, I just managed to squeak in a 3 star win.. Like Angelfish advice, you need to be constantly running.. plus, I upgraded the burger places before the house.. that seemed to help. But the main key is to always run.. and save the cats until after you build the last bridge (by the fuel station).

Good luck to all. This one is definitely tough!

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 16 12:52 PM
I found the multi-click, but because I started in normal.. I can't do multi for just a level or 2.. it makes you restart the entire game.

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 16 12:49 PM
I'm in the same boat as you. Even followed the strategy guide, but can't even come close to 3 stars. Any advice would be appreciated.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 16 6:30 AM
From my recollection, they often release the CE first, then a few weeks down the road they release the SE version. Isn't this pretty much the standard? If you don't want the CE then just wait has been what I've done in the past.

I was fine with getting the collector's edition of this game, I enjoyed it.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 16 6:27 AM
Very different time management game. Story line is definitely not roses, it's sad, but I found myself continually playing to find out what happens next. The levels are not super easy, which was refreshing. Got stuck a couple of times and had to replay a few times to pass. Overall, I enjoyed it.

For any Emily fans (of which I count myself) this is a really fun game. You get to learn more of the family's history.. and as with all the other Emily games, you serve food at a variety of restaurants.

I just wish they would have released the game when it was originally released back in the beginning of August. Waiting over a month when you love the Emily games is basically torture..

posted in Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition on Sep 2, 16 1:43 PM
This game has some programming issues. Success on a level is not necessarily based on the number of customers you service.

Successfully completing a level is based on product selection and sometimes that selection goes against the logical choice based on the customer forecast.

In fact, to complete some of these levels, you need to choose very specific items.

That said, not all is lost. If you do an internet search of Cathy Craft walk through, there is a site that gives you...

item selection, mouse location and other tips.

I can't provide the link or name the website because it's against forum rules, but I highly recommend doing the search.

I had to access it for a few levels, because like most of us playing, they were impossible to pass without having the correct product mix.

Good luck!

posted in Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 16 8:49 PM
Here you go..

4-10: Hanging upside-down underneath the right side of the large centerpiece bouquet of flowers.

5-8: In the bottom right corner of the first window from the left.

6-8: In the top of the window, above the “C” in “Cathy’s Crafts” above Cathy’s canvas.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator