Posts created by Genesistt

posted in Facility 47 on Jun 18, 16 10:21 PM
samizdat wrote:I am tempted to play again to see what happens if I choose a different path..

Out of sheer curiosity, which path did you choose?

posted in Brownies on Aug 14, 15 9:44 PM
My game won't save where I'm at. I'm trying to get into the garage levels, but every time I exit the game, I get bounced back to the level 2-5 (waterfall level where I have to get the radish).

I'm running Windows 7.

posted in Otherworld: Shades of Fall on May 23, 15 8:30 PM
I just finished Otherworld: Shades of Fall last night and when I got to the final level with the Selkie I was a bit stunned by how familiar the character looked.

To all the Whovians out there, does he look an awful lot like the 11th Doctor to you? I mean, down to the suspenders and red bow tie and the hair! Even the way his pants are a bit too high up and his shoes. Classic Matt Smith as the Doctor.

Right? Or am I just seeing things?

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on May 5, 15 1:54 PM
I've played level 19 twice now and every time I get to the point where I'm done, it freezes up on me and then I get an exception error and it bombs out my game.

I'm running Windows 7 and I checked for game updates on my BFG Manager, but it says there are no game updates to be had.

So I don't know. I don't really want to uninstall it without finishing, but right now I'm stuck.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 15, 14 9:14 PM
I need help.

I'm stuck on a puzzle in the Black Diary. It's the rune puzzle on page 13. I suck at those puzzles. Is there a solution out there somewhere? Or a way to skip it? I'm sure if I don't solve it, I'll get stuck further on in the game.

Please help!

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Sep 23, 14 1:05 PM
I have a weirdness. Or maybe it's just one of those days when just nothing wants to go right. But I've just started my game, ready to continue battling ghosts and rebuilding their temple or whatever around level 35 odd (I lost track a bit) and the game started from the front! As if it's the first time that I played. Where did my game go? Is there some way I can get my history back?

I'm running a laptop with Windows 7.

Please help! I'm not replaying nearly 40 levels again.

Talitha (Desperate)

posted in City of Fools on Nov 6, 12 12:10 AM
Ah man! I didn't realise I could wash myself at the fountain and the hydrant and the hose pipe at that one house. Nuts! I kept going back and forth to the beach. Idiot me.

posted in Spandex Force: Superhero U on Dec 13, 11 10:45 AM
I am having an issue with this game. I would be battling an opponent in the Battle Room where you have to get past a certain number of villians to move forward and I would win. I would defeat the guy or girl.

But then in stead of getting my scores and getting a tick mark on the villian to show I've finished with him or her, the screen takes me back to the list of villians I have to fight and the one I just beat has no tick and I have to re-battle him or her all over again.

It just happened to me twice! I beat the same chick twice! And still the game says I have to beat her to move on with the game.

This is so frustrating!!!

posted in Spandex Force: Superhero U on Nov 29, 11 3:34 AM
My game was saving my progress fine up until today when I opened up the game and all my history was just gone. It wanted me to create a whole new hero and start all over again. Where can I go look for my history? I don't want to start at the very beginning again.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Jul 6, 11 3:01 AM
ladygrizz1 wrote:I did send an email to support along with a Dr Felix report, so just waiting to hear back, but in the meantime, if support reads this first.....

I keep getting error popup stating Image not found, then some coding and this happens nearly every time I am changing screens moving to another area in the game.

I also have the problem with the error popups when I move from screen to screen. And last night I had a regression problem too. I left my ladder against the tree with the owl lock to go get the circular key I missed at the train station. Then I left the game. When I went back into the game last night my ladder was missing and now I can't get to the owl to open the gate and get back into the cemetery. I'm stuck! So I uninstalled and I'm still deciding if I want to reinstall, depending on how the issues with this game will be resolved.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Jul 6, 11 2:54 AM
I missed where the circular key was, so I went back to where it is, but when I got back to the tree with the owl (which has the 3 other keys in it already), my ladder that I parked there was missing. Now I have no ladder and no way to get a new one to use there.

I'm usually pretty good at these kinds of games, but this is the most I've had to use a strategy guide to get me from point A to point B.

Plus the game was all buggy and thowing up errors all the time. So I quit before I broke my head and my laptop. Maybe I'll go back to it again one day.

Hi bfgDonau

I tried as you suggested. I uninstalled and reinstalled, but when I started up the game again I was still stuck on the frozen screen. It's the screen in the Crater where I have to put the figurines. At the Unicorn Door.

I guess I'll just have to restart the game.

Thanks anyway for trying to help.

posted in Governor of Poker 2 on May 1, 11 3:21 PM
Look for the towns that have a little steam engine icon over one of the buildings. That is usually where you get onto the train. Sorry I can't narrow it down further for you.

posted in Governor of Poker 2 on May 1, 11 3:19 PM
The car is in one of the purple towns. Not sure which, though. Sorry. But if you go through the purple towns looking for a guy with an exclamation mark over his head, he'll ask you if you want to play for the car. Just look for the guy with the exclamation mark.

posted in Governor of Poker 2 on May 1, 11 3:16 PM
You go to Dallas and there the Governor should be there with an exclamation mark over his head. You click on him and he'll then challenge you.

But you have to own everything. The car, the train, the stagecoach, the mines, everything.

Good luck!

posted in Governor of Poker 2 on May 1, 11 3:13 PM
Hi

I was just wondering if anyone's heard anything about a Governor of Poker 3 that will be coming out soon? I've heard rumours, but don't know if it's true or not.

Hi guys

I was busy playing The Dream Chronicles: Book of Water when my laptop's battery died on me.

Now when I started the game up again, I'm stuck on the screen where I was when my battery died, but I can't get out of it. I can't go back. I can't go forward.

How can I continue my game? I'm almost done and I really don't want to restart the entire game.

Do you have some kind of tip or trick for me?

Thanks!

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Jan 28, 11 1:33 PM
After searching and asking and trying and getting frustrated because the game wouldn't allow me to pick up the glue off that stupid table to glue my 2 pieces of cue together I finally figured it out.

You have to click and drag the glue to the cue.

Yeah, I'm blonde. So shoot me.

But now the rest of you who are having the same hassle as me know.

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Jan 28, 11 1:30 PM
Oh for the love of....!!!!! You have to drag the glue. Not pick it up. Stupid!!!

posted in Governor of Poker 2 on Jan 25, 11 3:28 AM
Hi guys

I've been playing Governor of Poker 2 for a few months now, and I'm looking for other Texas Hold'em games that's similar to GoP2.

I like that you have challenges and goals to fulfill before leveling up and having characters to deal with, instead of just cards and chips.

I would appreciate any suggestions?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator