Posts created by deadme

posted in Wanderland on Dec 6, 16 11:09 AM
I too would like to thank addax for the many gifts. I just hope they are not spending real money on rubies to send all the gifts. As I have concerns, as addax is still level 6 in my game and never seems to level at all anymore or has gifts to return to help out in their game.

Season greetings all.

edit spelling.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 3, 16 12:29 PM
Hi

Got fed up of not being able to finish off a treasure chest and my ship was needing 3 wooden masks ( you get them from a curse drop or buying them ) and reading here on forum that the ship not changing reward even after collecting the items ship is needing, I thought I try my luck even though my reward was rubbish but to my surprise once I had sent that ship with the items it was needing it has changed to a new reward. A good reward as well and I sent it off though to check to see if it has fixed it or they come back again as the same rewards again.

This only happen to me when I reached a new level on ship. I'm on the 2nd to last level. Now I'm waiting for returning ship and also wondering if anyone else is at this level with no changes in rewards but has changed when sent items on ships. ( Hope that not too confusing. )

Edit :- update, Ship level is called Brig. I collect the items ship is needing and get reward and new items are needed but I can't send ship to change reward.

Would really like to know if players on this level have the same problem or if the game is suppose to play like this now. My ship only happened to be this way when I gained a new level on ship and or since last update.

posted in Wanderland on Oct 8, 16 1:16 PM
Hi

Also if you don't like the items that are on offer, press the windows key ( the 1 the on your keyboard next to the ctrl key bottom left ) this takes you out of the game and then right click on the game tab at the bottom to close the game. Reopen game items have changed at Shelter. You can do this until you like the items that Shelter has to offer, I do it to get more rosaries.

posted in Wanderland on Oct 5, 16 11:27 AM
Hi

I've now got the same problem with the ship, reward not changing at all. I managed to get to a new level on ship and it then broke it. I'm at the 2nd to the end level and don't want to send it with what's it's asking for as it's a lots of items to waste just to hope that it might change but by the look of things it won't matter at all.

My ship asking for 3 wooden masks which you get ( if your lucky ) from the curse on Shipwreck or on the Crypt with the mix of letters curse. I'm low on curses anyway so can't try it even if I wanted to and also the reward is rubbish as well

posted in Wanderland on Oct 4, 16 2:29 PM
Hi

My ship progressed onto the next level and now all I'm getting is the same reward offered. I also had a update saying it was to fix some bugs but by the look of things it's not the ship as also the ships timer sometimes gets stuck at the 30 minutes and doesn't countdown at all. It use to countdown if you went into a portal but this not work anymore.

Please Please Fix the ship. Most of us can't play the game like this, as treasure chest maps generally have a ship on the map most of the time.

posted in Wanderland on Oct 4, 16 6:40 AM
Well as far as I can tell it didn't fix anything anyway. Ship is still not working properly.

posted in Wanderland on Oct 3, 16 12:08 PM
Hi

Just had a new update to fix bugs. Check your Big Fish game manager for the update.

posted in Wanderland on Sep 3, 16 2:03 PM
HI

Aye I've had the same thing happen to me and by the look of things until they sort this out, is to stay in game until the ship turns up. As for the timer not counting down (but it is really) try going in a portal every now and then and search a card and when your out again the timer has moved and also I've noticed when the ship has arrived and it has items your not needing send it away and play a HOS and when your finished the ship will be there again with different items. You can do this as many times as you want but sometimes it many not work as well as they really have messed the ship about .

posted in Wanderland on Aug 25, 16 2:59 AM
Hi

So Far I like the new update The Shelter now offers new rewards that is great
I can now get the gems that you get from the mermaid when you exchange the shells at Shelter yay.

Got quite a few more charges from opening chests when you battle the monsters.

I'll put it like this, if there's a charge that your needing and think it's worth the gems spent on opening chests to hopefully get them to drop v's buying them from the shop, some charges cost a lot and if also make the game more fun in trying

Good Luck to all that are trying the chests.

posted in Wanderland on Jul 1, 16 8:12 PM
Aye I got that part wrong. It was just 1hr to buy items.

Maybe it was the way I got as I was playing novice chest and it wanted me to kill any 3 Ogres and I needed more mice and brought what I needed to do this chest and it popped up after buying them.

Good Luck and I hope you get the sale soon

posted in Wanderland on Jul 1, 16 5:52 AM
Hi

Has anyone else been given a 1 day buy ANYTHING from the store for just 1 ruby.

I went crazy and brought loads of curses even the 5 HOS curses cost 1 ruby You can buy only once & then it goes back to normal price and I also brought 1 of those chests with weapons in for Skeleton,Turgs & Orges. It's brilliant.

I got it by buying a mouse and then I see sale on right hand side.

Good Luck and try it.

posted in Wanderland on May 25, 16 9:41 AM
Hi

You can purchase curses with rubies but they are expensive to buy . At the bottom around the middleish you'll see a shopping basket that is were you can buy items. Curses drop only in Night mode and Night timed mode only from the Hunters Hut or you can also fight Gremlins and hope that they drop the curse that your after.

Good Luck

posted in Wanderland on Apr 28, 16 1:05 AM
Hi

All I can say is just keep following the quests that you've got and eventually you'll finish the portal quests that you've got and then they will close and then you'll be asked to collect crystal shards for new portals to open again.

I won't rush too much if I was you though as if and when you do get to the 2nd lot of portals and manage to finish those quests as well, your portals will keep closed until we get an update that will hopefully bring more portals to the game. ( Could take months to happen if at all ).

posted in Wanderland on Apr 25, 16 3:02 PM
Hi

Look in your Inventarium ( Bag icon next to the shop at the bottom of your screen ) the 2nd tab from the left when it's open is were Light Orbs are kept if you have any.

When playing a HOS in night mode that's when you'll get them showing bottom right if your wanting to use them.

Good Luck and Happy Gaming.

posted in Wanderland on Apr 22, 16 9:53 PM
Hi

It's still locked on my game as well

What's the Watch Tower like? Is it a HOS?

posted in Wanderland on Apr 21, 16 11:30 PM
Hi

I would of thought just clicking on the X would delete them from your list.

posted in Wanderland on Apr 21, 16 9:21 AM
Hi

I see in my friends list that there is 2 of you now and for some reason the old you has a wish list with items but the new has just black squares? Do I delete the old 1?

Thank you for re-adding me.

posted in Wanderland on Apr 17, 16 1:18 AM
Hi

Is anyone else having a hard time in getting....

1. Curses to drop from a Gremlin or even playing the Hunters Hut. ( I may get an odd 1 from there but not as many nowadays. )

2. Perfume Sprays drop rate. I just put up 9 cursed HOS and got only 1 perfume spray back and I've noticed that when I'm trying to gain more sprays it's been the Ice Cave that has dropped the spray and no other HOS.

Is this the update drop rate gone down or is it always been that hard to get the perfume spray?

posted in Wanderland on Apr 11, 16 1:52 PM
Hi

Was it the offer near the begin and you pay 20 rubies for and receive lots of potions?

I took it a the beginning it's a great deal, wish they would put more offers like that through the game as it would make the game more fun to play.

posted in Wanderland on Apr 11, 16 9:33 AM
Hi

Nope just keep trying. I also hate it when I get that quest. I've had that quest 3 times now and each time it takes me about 8-15 tries in night mode for the flower to drop but ( hopefully ) you'll get some nice red and blue drops along the way while trying.

Good Luck

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator