Posts created by mpendo

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 28, 18 4:13 PM
Hi Capatin

We all live with change everyday and we adapt - it's not the end of the world. I personally really like SMaL and other games available here.

Cheers

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 27, 18 10:35 PM
Ok Bridell all the levels are a challenge to all of us BUT here's my strategy(for what's it worth) in a nutshell:

1: Build 3 factories in the first World (easiest world to build factories). Use this to largely fuel Airship to subsequent Worlds and to sell ff at sale every day.

2: Enter game at least briefly a few times per day to harvest ff, to mine gold in Witchville and to launch your Airship.

3: Spend some money on your Airship size but also have patience. And, as Fred_ has pointed out, there are easy levels in most every World where you can replay ad nausium to gain ff.

4: Play the Fight game every day without using boosts. The coin and the boosts you gain do add up.

Hope any of this advise is remotely useful to you.

Cheers

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 26, 18 9:06 PM
A heartfelt thanks to all those Moderators whose job was to keep our forum on topic, respectful and to keep intruders out of our game forum. Job well done.

I wish you all well in your next endeavors.

Cheers forever.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 25, 18 2:32 PM
I hear you Fred_. We only have 5 days left.

I'm madly going through the forum and my messages to encourage old friends to reunite over at Delphi.

Hope to hear from all of you on the other side.

Cheers

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 25, 18 1:07 PM
eli

koi is the last fish in the lineup. No idea how many posts it would take to achieve and now we'll never know.

In any case you have been very kind and helpful in this forum.

...until we meet again.

Cheers

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 24, 18 9:30 PM
Kudos to you all for finding a solution. I get to keep my old friends and have found some new ones in the past few days.

It's all good.

Cheers

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 24, 18 8:48 PM
eli

'I would really prefer not to end my carreer at BFG as a manatee. It just looks too... I don't know...spineless?'

In my mind you will always be a koi.

Cheers

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 24, 18 9:06 AM
A game friend gave me this website as a possible place for us to continue communicating about our games - Pond Friends. I have joined but haven't had time to check it out.

Please give any feedback on this site or any other similiar forum.

Cheers

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 23, 18 2:35 PM
Yes linda - what will we do without our forum? Let's find a way. But many of us don't go near Facebook, for good reason.

Cheers

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 17, 18 10:43 AM
I echo your sediments irishlavender and those of previous posters. This truly is a disappointing turn of events.

A highlight of my early mornings was my cup of coffee and the SMaL FORUM. I was always eager to read the new posts for the smiles, the game strategy advise and for the feeling of being on an epic game journey with very wise and kind fellow travelers. Your FORUM posts were invaluable.

I'm not sure I will continue to play - perhaps sporadically.

THE FUN HAS GONE...and I will forever remain a 'Pufferfish' (1468 posts).

I WILL HUGELY MISS YOU ALL.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Dec 29, 17 10:27 PM
Great game originally.

I'm now on my slow 6th time through early levels because of my personal computer various destructs. I have never spent a cent of real dollars on this game - that to me is the challenge here.

In this present game environment would I open my wallet to fund the ridiculous, neigh to impossible rewards and boards presented now?

Not likely. I have earned and kept 16,000 coin so far in my 6th trip through (Woodands again currently). But I am, by training, a Mathematician, so I can readily see patterns and calculate probabilities of my move or a lucky drop on the fly.

For anyone who chanced upon this game as a pleasant fun game, who might be happy to spend a few real dollars advancing through the Worlds - forget about it..

Better to spend your money elsewhere.

Cheers

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Dec 12, 17 10:36 PM
Yes, spiders are a drag and as gohill says, just work around them. The thing is - they hinder you in creating hz, vert, bomb or firework boosts and that seriously affects the score you can attain and the number of blocks you can wipe out.

Generally, if I can't win (without boosts) on a couple of tries, I go in with three trinkets (bombs) for the bargain price of ~43 coins. That wins most boards. Hope that helps you Mikestoker.

Cheers

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Dec 12, 17 9:08 PM
It's on the boat I think.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Dec 12, 17 8:01 AM

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Dec 11, 17 4:46 AM
Thanks RBJK for bringing a smile to my morning. You have a way with words.

Cheers

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Dec 5, 17 9:08 PM
You all are right (except you, on this occasion, gohill). The odds of winning on the crazy wheel has decreased dramatically over successive updates to the game. If you developers think for one moment that we don't notice this kind of insult to our intelligence, we do.

BF, we have long memories, many here lately aren't pleasant.

Just saying.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Dec 3, 17 5:42 AM
Hi Curacao. Levels 111-113 (also called bonus levels 1-3) are near the top right of this world, to the right of the gate to the next world. Complete tier 1 of these levels and you will be able to enter next world. Completing all three tiers is relatively easy and helps a lot (310 coins) for cash flow.

Cheers

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Nov 29, 17 8:07 AM
Fred...I think illegal fish are being caught in the nets around here.

Not so cheery.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Nov 29, 17 8:04 AM
Me neither gohill. Back, in the beginning, when I didn't know better, I bought ~1000 coins of sticker packs. I soon realised that was essentially throwing money away. Now that I'm on my 6th time through the game I don't even pay attention to that because some stickers are lost in the ozone.

Cheers

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Nov 29, 17 7:56 AM
Ditto. I breezed through it. I usually try the 5 level events but I refuse to use boosts to win.Easy peasy and the ice breaker and fan eliminator boosts are always welcome. The eternal hearts for 2 hours - well I do my morning chores then I'm out of here. I'd rather have COIN.

Cheers

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator