Posts created by Padbar

Can anyone tell me how it works - tried every way and there is no zap and game informs me I am using item incorrectly!! I would be grateful for an answer

I have the same problem!!! And would like an answer -PLEASE

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 14 9:02 PM
Can anyone pleased tell me who played the music there are a couple of melodies I particularly liked I tried iTunes fot Maestro Music from the Void with no luck !!

Assembled the statue and placed the Helm and sword but the unable to place the shield an I cannot progress - help please

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Dec 18, 13 4:06 AM
Cannot proceed until I enter the swamp - tried to buy the parrot but not successful - can anyone please offer a solution?

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Dec 18, 13 3:51 AM
Can anyone tell me how - I tried to buy parrot but nothing happens and I cannot proceed and further

posted in European Mystery: Scent of Desire Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 13 10:05 PM
Tried to zoom in but to no avail !! Is it a technical problem?

posted in European Mystery: Scent of Desire on Dec 17, 13 8:49 PM
Yes I am having the same problem with collecting a scent from the pine tree. Can anyone help

Enjoyable until unable to collect the needle scent (P) Help Cannot continue until I Do

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator