Posts created by Texasmidnightsky

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 14, 14 4:43 PM
fairhavenfish01 wrote:Elena 517,

Don't worry - as TexasBaker says, "play boldly and play often." (or close to that...)

"smile often" gotta love Texas Baker...

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 14, 14 10:53 AM
you were one of my very first nbrs and helped me a lot...even when i was gone and like you RL keeps me from gifting everyday but we hung in there together...so i say pls feel good about yourself cuz you are the best kind of nbr..you dont criticize how others play the game, you gift thoughtfully and care about others!!!

thanks for being my nbr!!!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 28, 14 4:03 PM
we have Time Warner internet and it went down for a short time but it did something to my modem..anyhoo its back and working but we are leaving for Labor Day weekend...i will be gone but will gift today and then when we get back...i hope y'all have a great holiday weekend and happy gaming! ahhh on vacay!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 24, 14 5:54 PM
thanks Marj, i would love to find a stuff horse with an egg plant on it too

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 22, 14 9:55 AM
speaking of missing friends and nbrs..has anyone heard from Kim (Ismalplz). i remember she went dark once before but someone cited that she had a new job and would be bizy for awhile.....not like her to just up and leave w/o a word.

i pm'd Preston awhile ago and have not heard from her. kinda scary cuz Faery went dark and we found out later she had been in a serious accident im hoping Preston is ok and just off on an around the world tour and will come back to regale us with exploits. *crosses fingers*

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 20, 14 7:56 AM
Play boldly and smile often -
Texas Baker

this should be our motto! oh and dismounted image..well my evil mind always conjures up some barnyard scenes LOL..

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 20, 14 7:54 AM
welcome back glad to see your smiley face again. ooops need to mow your backyard...sowwy lol but at least i kept the beer and wine cold and tea on the stove...
happy gaming..you are a great nbr!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 17, 14 9:45 AM
thank you again for your generosity, kindness and fighting spirit as has been said before many times you will be missed!!!. pls drop by and let us know how you are. vaya con Dios, mi casa su casa

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 12, 14 11:52 PM
i think i have the bestest nbrs too! and this is a good thread. we need some positives right now and this is a good start. so here's to all those great gamers who love the play of the game..the are on me

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 12, 14 8:31 AM
its a sad time on so many levels. i've lost 5 really wonderful nbrs who helped me and made this game fun. maybe if the devs could have kept the game new and rid us of the glitches...*shrugs* who knows

edited to say: and i know its not all the devs fault but that has been a major discussion here for quite awhile. IMHO

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 12, 14 6:30 AM
i miss you my aussie friend! your places are safe here and i hope you do come back soon. i always wanted to go to Australia...maybe i will make a trip to Taz to visit you j/k take care and know you will be missed.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 12, 14 6:26 AM
i will miss your posts and generous heart. i sent you a mailbox note and hope you know you will be missed. wow with great players leaving and Robin Williams passing...not gonna be a good week

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 10, 14 8:18 AM
Congrats! to another great nbr who has made it to the Century Club:

ruzzappa

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 10, 14 8:06 AM
i gotta wonder about those wishlists..i have nbrs who have a wish list full of items from quests way back to Feb. these dont change, the dont sleep and they seem to advance albeit slowly. can anyone explain to me? personally i would like to just cut them loose and get some new nbrs who are active and advancing. JMHO

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 9, 14 2:56 PM
i wish they would open up a new section in the Clouds, or underground cavern etc..just want the game to continue and keep everyone bizy. *sigh* what would you like to see?

just a thought! can you imagine when or if they open up Japanese Msyteries? it will be Black Friday with the rush of players... could cause a major crash and maybe that is why they still havent made it available cuz they cant figure out how to open it up to a few at a time.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 8, 14 5:20 PM
thank you for your generous gifts and all the help you have been to me, i hope that you will miss us so much that you will come back and least stop by and say "boo!" take care and remember we miss you. the "hood" wont be the same.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 8, 14 12:48 PM
so true...i've been oing to the "valley" and play each one to grandmaster..but i can only go so far..and way too many really good players and great nbrs are dropping off i had almost 120 nbrs now down to 97...its the season of the witch, i tell ya! LOL

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 7, 14 4:51 PM
maybe so, i checked her mailbox..still full and she never answered my pm which was for her to make sure she used the button. *shrugs* i did want to help her. thanks Zitron i do appreciate your input!!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 7, 14 10:29 AM
CONGRATS to a great nbr who reached that magic number of the Century Club:

perfectlyimperfect2

party time!!!!

and big Congrats to that incredible bluekiwis
for reaching 600

wow! im so lucky to be in such great company!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 7, 14 10:19 AM
oh so nice to see you Kat! dont worry our Faery friend's home is safe and sound in my "hood" and also sending many prayers for her healing as well. and lots of kisses for Daisy and Dolly who must be missing their momma a lot!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator