Posts created by nunu17

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Apr 22, 16 7:39 AM
Hi. I cannot get past day 7 in the first section. When I cook eggs, either with mushroom or s&p, the game won't serve them to the customers. I've tried re-doing them, deleting and redo, etc. Also deleted the game from my system and re-installed, nothing works. Help!

posted in Viking Saga: New World on Apr 3, 15 9:01 AM
I'm having the problem mentioned above- I put all the fire out, but it still tells me to extinguish the fire. I've played this level before and got thru it ok, but 3 tries and I can't get it this time. Any suggestions?

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Mar 24, 15 8:49 AM
I saw that someone said to use the sawmill to convert logs to lumber, but how do you do it? I'm missing something...

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Mar 16, 15 3:47 PM
Would someone please tell me how to switch to relaxed mode in this game? Pulling my hair out!!

posted in Northern Tale 3 on Oct 8, 14 10:05 AM
This is the only secret achievement I have left to get, however after looking thru all the levels I can't find a warehouse? Do I have to replay each level until I find one, or can anyone tell me which levels to look at? TYIA

posted in Rush for Gold: California on Jun 26, 14 8:30 AM
what screen resolution is recommended for this game? I am at 1920x1080 and still cannot see the whole town to build/upgrade my buildings.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 5, 14 7:52 AM
I cannot remove the Christmas decorations, including the tree. I actually had the Valentines décor on top of the Christmas décor until I removed it. I have tried to remove the Christmas stuff multiple times but it won't go away. Please help.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 20, 13 10:16 AM
cannot upgrade the pier. When I click on it nothing happens.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator