Posts created by sltahoemiss

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 30, 15 7:47 PM
Winterwine..I thought I was the only one wandering around the castle grounds. When the Castle Keeper questioned me I told him I bought a ticket for the AAUW Home Tour Fundraiser. Lucky me, he bought my lie. I really need an update very soon cause I don't know what to tell the Keeper the next time he stops me....lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 9, 15 8:52 PM
I have two Odd Eggs. I cannot figure out what to do with them. Do any of you know for what I can use an odd egg? I need your insight please.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 9, 15 8:46 PM
The spring festival is over; at least it has ended on my game screen. The only way to get eggs now is to list them on your gift list and hope your friends will send their leftovers to you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 3, 15 6:24 PM
Today, I read there was an update released for the game. I cannot find the update. I am level 63 and ready to move on. Please, where may I find the update.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 16, 15 12:10 PM
Hey!!!! It's been 4 months since the last update. When will there be another update? Did the team get transferred to another game? Please, we need the update.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 16, 15 12:07 PM
Hey!!!! It's been 4 months since the last update. When will there be another update? Did the team get transferred to another game? Please, we need the update.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 16, 15 12:04 PM

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 16, 15 12:03 PM

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 14, 15 8:51 AM
I see I'm not the only person waiting for an update. The March 3 update is for everyone, but those of us who use a computer. I have a Basilisk to conquer--where's the update!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 15 7:39 PM
I have a friend (ID134314 Noetic@) who sends me gifts. I want to gift this friend as well, but I am not able to do so. ID134314 is on my friends list, however, there is no "bubble" attached to the friend and it's name is missing from the gift choice list. Please give me the step by step instructions to correct this problem. I am very embarrassed not being able to return gifts to this person.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 20, 15 11:50 AM
I have been without quests for about 2 weeks. I have a Basilisk to subdue and no tools to accomplish it. I hope there will be an update soon. Thanks tech team, you're doing a great job! I love this game.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 25, 14 6:46 PM
I love the new update, thanks Tech Team. It is quite evident you spent some time getting this update ready. I have come across one bug: the FIND links in the Dark Chest screen are not activated. Great idea to be able to find the location for the lacking items. Just need the links to work. Again, thanks for all your effort making this a terrific online game.

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Dec 16, 14 7:03 AM
I have solved the murder. I have completed the additional tasks. Now what? Are there no more murders to solve? Have I won the game? Please, how about an update with a new challenge.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 16, 14 6:53 AM
Hey Awakening Kingdoms Team, what happened to the quests? We need an update.

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Dec 4, 14 9:05 PM
I completed the mystery. I solved the case. Now I have no assignments, no tasks, nothing to do. Is the game over? Is there a way to be assigned to another mystery?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 4, 14 9:01 PM
Is there an upgrade coming soon? I completed all the quests 2 weeks ago. I love this game so now all I can do is feed the dark chest. I am more than ready to have the quests back.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 28, 14 8:20 AM
I hope you will soon provide a "collection" choice for mini-game resources for the mini-games of Gizmotek Industries. It is very difficult to gather enough resources individually via the HO rooms.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 9, 14 8:00 AM
I have noticed a problem with the items listed in the Stone Circle. They are exactly the same items found in the Gnome Village. There is no place in the different locations to find Lavender Honey. However, I must be earning it somewhere because I have 5 of them. I just need one more to complete a quest and not sure where to find it. The quest reads, Stone Circle, but it is not listed in the items. Please help. Thanks

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 30, 14 9:17 AM
What happened to the update? A few weeks ago I received notice that an update was available. I downloaded the update only to receive an error code. I followed the instructions as to how to report the error and I received an autobot reply. I have not seen any notice of the update and I am out of quests. I really enjoy this game; but without an update, I am pretty much lost in the shire.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 12, 14 7:01 AM
Yes, who has the update hiding in their pocket? I am stuck at level 27 waiting on the Castle Keeper to assign me a task; and he is waiting on the update.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator