Posts created by chrisnrob

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 25, 14 5:59 AM
hi my name is Frankie friend code 349665 just started anyone want to add me please

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 14 1:18 AM
pig sick of social page not working can give presents but can not receive them don't want to give up on game about time this was sorted

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 1, 14 3:31 AM
Anyone having trouble getting into the friends screen? I've reached level 27 am waiting for update but when I try to enter the friends screen it tells me no internet connection can play the rest of the game ok. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling still can't get into it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 14 10:26 PM
there is a glitch when giving gifts my computer freezes when i try to give gifts in the morning uk time

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 14 9:45 PM
HI shagwendy thanks for reply i've got to level 18 half way through the game up to 24 out of 48 so maybe thats as far as i can go for now

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 14 1:54 PM
got to the bit where you have to talk to the keeper but just keeps telling me to wait for update?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 14 1:48 PM
been playing this game a while now got to where i have to talk to the keeper (big red guy near the knight/werewolf) but it just says wait for update any ideas anyone

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator