Posts created by Carina7600

posted in Wanderland on Jul 20, 16 8:55 AM
Hi, rpglady76

I sent you a PM.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 4, 16 10:53 PM
More spots

Frozen Town

Left portal

On the monument behind the pool between the two gargoyle, right side, right where the vertical ornament ends.

Right portal

On the wall, over the first brown rectangle.
On the green wall, over the second window.

Right portal again (it leads to a storeroom)

Under the scale:
1. between the bucket and the helmet
2. the other side of the helmet

Grim Forest

Left portal (wolf scene)

Right side, between the tree branches, over the little yellow cloud.

Canyon

Entry scene

before the crossing gates, on the upper stone (if it is not a card there, it opens the cannon scene)

Right portal

on the ceiling, 4th board from the lamp

posted in Wanderland on May 21, 16 10:37 PM
Contiune...

Canyon

Left scene- where the soldier is
1. left side, next to the little chair
2. right next to the gargoyle
3. under it, on the heater (right up corner)
4. desk, rigth next left up side of the leg
5. on the end of the stone archway, a bit right over the soldier
6. on the side of the barrel, next to the basket
7. on the wall, right over the basket

Right portal with the cannon
1. left side, on the stone wall, over the first hieroglyph where there are three of them
2. if you draw a line, right over the third hieroglyph and the end of the rock, same height, cards appearing in the middle, where is a dark spot
3. on the ground, left side of the crate, on the flat spot on the ground
4. over the opening of the crate, on the wall
5. on he right wall, left side, next the two left hieroglyphs

Whis you luck with the cards!

posted in Wanderland on May 21, 16 10:36 PM
Hi,

The places I find so far:

Frozen Town
Entry scene: there is a door on the right, (where the old lady stood),1.left under the stucco, and 2.down almost in the snow
3.under the gargolye, there is a spot on the stairs seems some ice on it

Left portal- leads to a storeroom
1. there is a crate in the far left corner, card appears in the opening
2. there is a desk, next to the crate, cards appear behind the rigt leg
3. behind the right gargoyle
4. up, far over the right gargolye head, under the horizontal ornament on the column
5. far over the blue potion, there is a flat stone brick a bit bigger, than the other

Right portal:
1. almost middle on the open door
2. on the front of the a stone in the snow
3. under the shield puzzle, next to the straw wineholder
4. over it, where the wall is white, you see two long squares, divided by wood ornament, both square down left corner
6. down on the wall left the mail-coach (between a building and the coach)

Grim Forest
Entry scene:
1. down on the left side of the monolith
2. right bottom of the scene, a bush and under it some kind of a white tissue, cards appear over it

Left portal- where the wolf is
1. seems to part of a brick well, it is on the first, next to the spider web, second row, on a bigger brick
2. between the two part, there is a tree, it is on the tree- trunk
3. on the roots, left to something like pictures of red fruit
4. on the road, front, left side, after the second grass tuft
5. there is a building behid the wolf, cards appear right side of it, around middle height
6. right side of the screen, a grey trunk, card is on its left up side, over a flat spot

Right portal
1. left side, next to the tree roots, on the pavement (it is the second stone, half of it covered with dried grass)
2. the little building, down right corner, there is a little grey square, stone, i think
3. before the opening of the stone, next to the dungeon

Canyon
Entry

1. between the tree branches (rigth side, almost in the middle, over a spot seems a bit darker red)
2. next to the door, on the ground are stones and grasses
3. over it, on the balcony
4. right side, on the stone wall seems a little face with fangs, left to it a spot covered with moss, or someting, but the colours are different
5. under it, when the wall touches the ground

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 9, 14 10:44 PM
Lanasvet, I can gift you a Yeti egg, if it helps. Just put it on your whislist.
Hope, you will get back your progress.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 26, 14 7:34 AM
Hi,

I have:

2 puppy egg to gift.

Anybody interested?

(I play on PC).

Karina

posted in Midnight Castle on May 15, 14 9:21 PM

Pandora7777, I won a phoenix egg from the dragon, so I can gift it to you, if you don't have one already.

Karina

posted in Midnight Castle on May 13, 14 9:38 PM
Cool news I mean, I won all the Bow stuff from the Wheel, or traded, but happy for the others, who have to open those areas to finish quest.

Best wishes,

Karin

posted in Midnight Castle on May 13, 14 9:36 PM
Welcome back

posted in Midnight Castle on May 11, 14 9:49 PM
Hi, Doc,

If you are interested in having pets, I can gift you an Emerald Dragon and a Tiger egg.

Best wishes,

Karina

posted in Midnight Castle on May 10, 14 9:15 AM
Hi,

I am not sure, but I think it can be a similar problem, like sometimes I have with a HOS with no object in it. Fortunately, I rarely had problem with gifting, maybe once in a week. I tried to send to a friend a Night Orchid, I can't, I tried a few hours later, still wasn not succesful, but I was able to send an another item to her, and next day I could send the Orchid at last. So, maybe it is just a random glitch.

Best wishes,

Karina

posted in Midnight Castle on May 6, 14 10:31 PM
Me too

But I can't send gift.

Hope, it will be solved soon

Karina

posted in Midnight Castle on May 4, 14 4:10 AM
Hi, lennyt,

I have a Royal Stone, but can gift only tomorrow. (16 hours) My ID is 113568, I play as Karina, so if you send me a request, I will send the Stone.

Best wishes,

Karina

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 14 11:58 PM
Hi, 50MAD,

I crafted a Sign of Ferocity for a Daily craft something quest. It sells for 1540 coins, and I can gift it to Alte Schahtel, if you wish. I think you can put it on your whislist at level 10, but I am not sure. And I can send only tomorrow, for today, I already done the 5 gifting.

Karina

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 14 8:30 AM
The ten parst quest, where the first is CryptX3, Broken WellX3, Fairy SculptureX3 called In the Service of the Record Keeper (first quest name)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 14 10:42 PM
Life Measurer sells for 1000 gold coins. Only I don't know how much to craft, or of which items, seems level 22 is not enough to know it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 14 2:39 AM
Last week I won three snail egg, two Spawn of Light, and two Wind of Change from the Wheel, and almost spend all my coins and Ancestors Spirit on it, but really worth it.
Of course, I got a lot of wand, ball, marks, some diamonds, and pet foods, too.
And something, called a Life Measurer, which is a crafted item, I don't even know what I need to craft it, only ? marks appear. I was after a Sparkle Flamer, but got that instead. I hope, I can use it later.
And some days, nothing important on the Wheel, but at least, I can collect gold again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 14 2:33 AM
I crafted the Snail yesterday. Need 15 bag of rare food (the same kind, as the Winged Cat and the Owl, don't know if I remember the food name correctly), and sleeps on hour. I sent her twice, and first I got a silver, and second a golden chest. Almost got back the 5000 coins it took to craft her.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 14 8:06 PM
Thank you, Lizzie K.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 14 11:30 AM
Hi,

Can somebody tell me, how many times actually we need the Wind of Change on level 22 and 23?

thanks,

Karina

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator