Posts created by ava_ked

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 14 4:39 PM
I have a phoenix egg, wanting to trade for any of the new ones. PM if interested.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 14 5:40 PM
Thanks for putting this together! I have a little cheat sheet for myself too to keep track but seeing it all laid out like this over so many posts really brings home the ridiculousness of these quests. On the bright side (or maybe not so bright depending on your point of view), there's a good chance I'll still be working through this by the time the developers give their next update so at least I'll have something to do!

I've been lucky enough to receive two spawns of darkness from the wheel... now I'm kicking myself for not going for more while they were there since I had plenty of coin at the time. Lesson learned.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 20, 14 3:26 PM
I have a piggy egg, wanting to trade for owl, puppy, or tiger.

Edit: trade completed

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 14 5:48 PM
Wow, this is awesome news! Thanks so much for letting us know. My update is installing now, glad they did right by us and didn't leave the quests as impossible as they were before.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 14 7:05 PM
A very special thank you to the person who sent me the pegasling egg! I clicked pick up all by mistake and didn't catch your name If you happen to see this, please PM me so I know who you are!

And of course, a sincere THANK YOU to everyone who's helped me feed my little emerald dragon (and to everyone else who's sent me things!). I wish we could give more than 5 a day.

Ava (ID: 8650)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 14 12:52 PM
My code is 8650, feel free to add me!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 26, 13 4:21 PM
My code is 1761782, always looking for more friends!

I just started playing and I love it so far.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator