Posts created by goodwinalana

It froze on me as well had to use task manager to get out but once I reopen the game played the demo with out any problems.
I use windows 10
Kinda makes me worried if bought will it freeze again

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Jan 5, 14 9:27 PM
Add me to list.Error message

[b] I really love fragment game so it was a buy for me.I also got my bonus punch, plus the oneday code worked so Merry Christmas to me.
I like getting Christmas presents early.

[b]I got my bonus punch, plus the oneday code worked so Merry Christmas to me.
I like getting Christmas presents early.

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 12 11:39 PM
[b]patcam52 will refund your money.I've this happen and has always save the day.So don't fret they will fix this for you.

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River Collector's Edition on Oct 1, 12 8:51 PM
I Bought this game I like hogs but also like the map it is so nice to have a map that you can jump instead of running back and forth.I also posted the length in another post.Again love the game well worth it in my opinion.I also notice in a post that they said the strategy guide doesn't stay where you open it it does.

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River Collector's Edition on Oct 1, 12 8:45 PM
I'm not a fast player but not slow either.The Main Game took me 5 hours.Bonus game about an hour and a half.So all in all if you want to get all the trophies probably would have taken me 7 to 8 hours including the bonus hope that helps.I like this game well worth the price.

[b][b] I'm so disappointed in this game .I have the other Ravenhearst but I mean no offense fishes.I love this game but to replace h og for morphing don't like it looks a lot of work went into this game but why couldn't they make it so if you want to look for the morphing objects or switch to search for items.There was another game that had this I can't remember the name to tiered.I think a lot of fishes would love that.I know I would So on that note will not be purchasing this game.Unless they change it no buy here. If other fishes like the morphing then have fun.Happy Gaming

posted in Creepy Tales: Lost in Vasel Land on Nov 7, 11 1:48 AM
darn it is very dull new it was to good to be true for I love frog games so was hoping it would have been fun but atlas it is not.For all fishes happy gaming

posted in Creepy Tales: Lost in Vasel Land on Nov 7, 11 12:58 AM
From what I'm reading from your reviews maybe it's a good thing it said my trial was over before I even demo it myself.
I also posted my problem in the technical issues only.
well I uninstalled it then reinstalled it.Eureka if worked it now says I have 60mins
Will try it and see I hope the reviews on this game are wrong,but nine times outta ten they are right. here's hoping

posted in Creepy Tales: Lost in Vasel Land on Nov 7, 11 12:51 AM
I downloaded it and it says my free trial is over how is it over when I haven't even played it yet.This has never happened to me before.
I uninstalled it and re downloaded and now It says I have 60mins yeah

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 11 1:45 AM
[b]I'm not one for golf but love solitaire games and to be a CE. I was a little hesitant on buying it for the price,but I love card games.So buy it or don't sorry for being blunt but I get tiered of seeing complaints.It's tough for new fishes like me to buy or not I thought that's what the rant and rave section was for.Yeah I know I'll probably get booed at or stuff like that but just tiered of all the complaints and no real reviews.
So here is my review it's a cute card game and if you like solitare then it's a game for you.I give this game 5 's up
Alana

@elldee2728
[b] Oops I total forgot about that I loved the game so much.Thanks again for all the advice.
Oh please call me Alana

Thanks all and your very welcome for the info on the length.

[b]This game is well worth the extra money I'm not a quick player but not a slow player either (LOL)
It took me more than 5 hours but I didn't skip any cut scenes.Bonus play took me 2 hours so a very decent bonus play but again I'm not a fast a player.
I loved this game I give it
happy gaming fishies.

Please be gentile with your comments for this is my first discussion.

[b]This review is based on demo only.I kinda like this one it's strange kinda creepy.if your the type that likes to be scared heat racing then this ones for you.I bought it dl as I type.I love the voice overs,but I agree with the other fishies,that if your paying for a CE it better have voices.(ranting over lol)
Will post when finished game for you to know length that kinda thing.
When it finishes downloading,
happy gaming

posted in Jessica Secret of the Caribbean on Aug 10, 11 4:27 AM
I have never finished a game before the free trial ended but this one I did and still had 11 mins left in the free trial.I'm not a quick player nor a slow player (LOL)
I found it very easy so a no buy for me but like the other fishes say try it out.
So I give this game 5

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 11 10:44 PM
Well finished the game in about 8 hours but I skipped a lot of the puzzles.
I love the story and the ending.Well worth buying,I'm usually not for buying CE's but this one I had to and well worth it just the extra play alone it you want a long game then fishies this ones for you.I swear you won't be disappointed.If you want a game that keeps ya on your toes this game is for you.

Thank you big fish for giving us a games that is soooo long WHOO HOO

I give it stars

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 11 4:58 PM
[b]I love this game I just finished the demo and oh my god I had to buy it.
I will post when finished the game after this long dl grr ranting over lol.
The voice are great love the graphics but then I again love fog games it's also hog games as well so gotta love that to.
So off to play happy gaming fishies .

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 11 2:10 AM
[b] I bought it as well couldn't even finish demo.I love the last two so I know it's worth every penny I have lol.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator