Posts created by janemcardle

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 20, 14 2:27 PM
I did not pay for the fairy I thought it was useless and as it turned out "she" was we are all having a boat load of problems with this game and were heading in to week 3 with no answers oh wait we are refereed to the tech team and like i said Its been 3 weeks to no avail and the Found team comes on and again refers us to tech support so its a loop they have us caught in we love the game its not working right we come here to complain and get no results.But they get there money because they have visitors on there site.... with several people come here several days it adds up to so what come back complain we don't really care as long as we get paid... [Removed by Moderator]

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 20, 14 10:26 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 20, 14 10:22 AM
gzsfrek wrote:Do some of you still have the snow fairy? I lost her after the challenge days were over. I thought maybe I would get something for meeting all those challenges, but I didn't see that I had. I just started playing in November and have not missed a day (can you say addicted?) I am getting discouraged at how hard the challenges have become. It seems like you need all the same things and it is so hard to get into the rooms on the 2nd island. Any suggestions?

All we can do is wait until BF or elephant games gives us an update

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 17, 14 3:13 PM
trixiebubbles wrote:
Marilon wrote:
janemcardle wrote:I am finding that the amulets of which you speak only do half of what they say they do I have yet to have them work

Same here. Apart from the ice lightning and gold battery.

They all work as stated.....The Money Toad for "chargers" and the Silver Horseshoe for Access items significantly increase the chances of finding an item. With the Golden Fish, it's hard to calculate if it truly doubles the chances of finding a collection item since we don't know what the initial odds are of getting any of the items. If the collection item you want has a 2% chance of being found, then doubling only gives it a 4% chance, whereas another collection item at the same location may have a 10% chance and doubling gives it a 20% chance.

a 2% chance is the more accurate and they only work if your in the location, but things like tridents and shells that you can only get from floaters they won't help and i have yet to get a horseshoe be of any help at all

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 17, 14 3:07 PM
it is easy to set up an account to get free to play games it is also possible to change your ip address and 1 person can have multiple accounts all saying the same thing good reviews are easy to come by and in case no one has noticed its the end of yet another work week with problems being unresolved...yes facebook and BF get paid when ever we go to there sites and play there games,BF is in the same city as microshaft and I imagine there is an involvement some where

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 17, 14 2:52 PM
not at all Wendy TS has us in the wind as well as CS and its not just the game running there are a boat load of other problems and being ignored like our problems are not important a

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 16, 14 5:07 PM
how many coins does it take to get a seashell from the fairy? i get them from the mummy with the torches I already have and don't have to give the fairy coins...just saying

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 16, 14 4:47 PM
winnerkooties wrote:Would you rather they spend more time putting tasks together for the first and second island, or would you rather they work on getting a third island going, and maybe the floating boat, or some of those other icons that sit in the dark?

I think the tasks they create need better planning and more creative thinking put into them. Too many fiendish, silly, stupid ones to deal with, IMO. I don't want any more of those.

A third island, yes!

Ideally they work make a combination of all of the above currently you have to bore yourself silly to get the things together to get into any of the places on the second island If they did that to a third or even the boat i would just give up on it its suppose to be a free to play game but if you don't buy the diamonds or the coins then how are you gonna get anywhere and I can't possible imagine what there gonna want to get the "ferry boat to take you to any other island...BF has turned in to a disappointment which is m why I am no longer a paying member "screw me once shame on you screw me twice shame on me"

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 16, 14 4:41 PM
Marilon wrote:
janemcardle wrote:unless you are a paying member of BF they will get to it when they can we all may be ancient before that happens but you know

This is what I'm thinking too, but some people (not me) DO pay real money to play this 'free' game. Perhaps they aren't having problems and complaining.

Just because a game is potentially free doesn't mean it shouldn't be functioning properly and enjoyable.

agreed

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 16, 14 1:47 PM
unless you are a paying member of BF they will get to it when they can we all may be ancient before that happens but you know

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 16, 14 1:44 PM
I am finding that the amulets of which you speak only do half of what they say they do I have yet to have them work

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 16, 14 1:26 PM
bfgWendwater wrote:Hey Everyone,

I see that some of you are doing a system restore on your computer to take it back to a previous date. I wanted to pop in and let you know that doing this is risky and it can alter settings and files on your computer that have changed since the date you are restoring it to.

If you are having problems with the game, I recommend contacting our <a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Tech Support Team</a> first so one of our Reps can help troubleshoot the issue. Please include a <a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report</a> which can help them investigate the problem.

I hope this helps.

bfgWendwater

tech support got us well me anyway nowhere so suggest it all you want until some one actually does something its a waste of time

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 15, 14 2:48 PM
I'm sorry I do not remember when i started getting flying carpets but I get them from the tent most of the time you will also need them on the second island but I don't remember where

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 14, 14 4:39 PM
If more than the daily quests come back at 190 or higher please let us know this is hopefully a bug in the program and not to hard to fix if they would just get on it

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 14, 14 4:29 PM
as far as the snow fairy IDK but I haven't gotten a real response from CS/TS either so still IDK

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 14, 14 4:25 PM
I have been out of tasks quest for a while no and the only response I got from CS or TS was a bs were behind because of the holiday and today I got a CS survey and no I did not give them a good review.... so now I guess we wait or quit what ever your choice maybe

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 13, 14 6:12 AM
Catastrophy wrote:I thought that we were supposed to be able to keep that fairy if we completed the list, which I did. What happened.

one word or possibly 2 BIGFISH

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 11, 14 5:20 PM
arkietomboy1 wrote:I don't understand the problem -when I contact big fish with a problem they are quick to respond - - once my computer crashed and they could see my last three purchases and refunded them - - another time a purchase did not go through as I play off satellite and had weather related issues and again they made it right. I am a fan

It took a work week after the holidays to get some BS story that they were behind because of the holiday and I get it I really do but here we are at the end of yet another week and still no resolutions to any of the problems, Are they that short staffed that it takes them all to get the back log of emails taken care of,and therefore they cant get to the tech issues or the updates there are two company's involved here Both Big fish and Elephant games..is there ONE mole of person buzzing around in the dungeon hoping to get all of us off there back...PLEASE

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 11, 14 12:47 PM
winnerkooties wrote:I hear you. Here's a big gripe of mine.

I don't mind getting quests to banish floaters because we get things we need from them as we banish them. What I don't like is having a quest to gather the items we need to banish floaters because we totally lose those items when the quest is over. There's really no pay off but a few coins and some energy.

I find that to be a waste of time. Like right now I have to collect 30 sapphire pendants, but at the end of that quest I simply lose the use of those pendants. Period. I don't gain anything by that quest, I just lose.

Not only do I have to collect 30 pendants, but right now I also have a quest to banish 30 gangsters. But I need pendants to banish the gangsters. Those kinds of quests are silly and a waste of time. The other quests I have are too hard as well so I'm just ignoring them all and just playing what I feel like playing on the first island once in a while. I'm kind of burned out right now after all the Christmas excitement anyway so I'm playing other games.

Me too

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 9, 14 4:53 PM
nope no answers here but I feel your pain I have been out of quest for at least 2 weeks did get a lame email from tech support that they were behind well there is a weekend fast approaching and I don't see alight at the end of this tunnel, any time soon anyway

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator