Posts created by sayulita

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 8, 17 3:15 PM
Thought I would add my name to the Howling Horde out there experiencing crash problems with this game. The problems are not with our PCs but with the game. Maybe a QC problem or a rush to market decision, who knows and it doesn't really matter. What does matter is you have sold a faulty product and it needs to be fixed ASAP or money refunded. Not too much to expect is it?

Big help. Thanks!

Just can't seem to get enough stone/gold to come close to 3 stars. Need some help please!

posted in Gnomes Garden 3 on Jun 6, 16 2:32 PM
Thanks!

posted in Gnomes Garden 3 on Jun 5, 16 9:18 PM
Good question? I wish someone would give us a hint.
Thanks.

posted in Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc on Mar 19, 16 8:09 AM
I can't get a full screen top to bottom? Side to side is ok.

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Jan 4, 16 12:31 PM
The game is freezing midway through level 7. Not sure it will be fixed any time soon so would like to move on to level 8 but am unable to do so as long as level 7 is not complete. Any ideas? Thanks

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Jan 4, 16 12:14 PM
Level 7- stops mid-way through the level? Seems others have had the same problem. Using Windows 10. Have never had this happen with other games including Moai 2.

If I can't complete this level, how do I move on to level 8?

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 15 7:47 AM
Thank you. Great explanation! It is so subtle a bonus I had just not noticed it happening because it seems to happen when you are hovering and not after clicking.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Dec 26, 15 1:06 PM
After reading the various posts on this forum, I still don't understand how to turn the booster on? I tried to activate it in the earlier levels, couldn't seem to make it work, so gave up. I probably missed three stars a time or two because I didn't use it. I have clicked on it, hovered over the piles - nothing. I have even used some bad words to no avail so am turning to the forum for help - please!

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Apr 4, 15 12:29 PM
I am at a point where I can basically do nothing - can't sleep or buy anything or find anyone that needs help. Nothing left to pick, shoot, fish for, etc.. Very frustrating. I have solved every cave including the pond. I started building the ship before I went after the spider. The ship consumes lots of resources. Spider and underground first or build ship first? After delivering the letter for the pirate, he mentions buried treasure. Where is it? Thanks.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Apr 3, 15 12:06 PM
Got him. Thanks

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Apr 2, 15 8:27 PM
How do I even get by the troll at the start of the game. Keeps telling me I need more gold? Thought I was doing everything right? Frustrating game.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Apr 2, 15 1:52 PM
I am playing the demo on a PC. My display is fine side to side but with 2" blank bands top and bottom - like an old movie format on a TV. Is this how it is supposed to be? I have dozens of similar games and have never seen this before. The demo is automatically set at full screen.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 3 on Mar 24, 15 5:50 PM
I have played many HO and TM games from BF and have never had one that I could not end or delete. Screen froze and music kept playing. When I tried to delete through Game Manager, it said I had a problem. Ctl-Alt-Del task manager could not stop it. Finally had to reboot. Oops, forgot, Windows 7.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Feb 12, 15 4:49 PM
Workers constantly freezing up - trapped. Happens almost every time one of them ventures forth and every time I play the level. Checked the spoiler on YouTube and found the workers only froze up 3 or 4 times during the entire level. Luck?

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Feb 12, 15 4:29 PM
Level 44 - worker constantly getting trapped in webbing / frozen up similar to a couple of the under the sea levels. It seems to happen almost every other time one of the workers is on a mission. I viewed a YouTube video and found that the workers froze up only a couple of times during the entire level. Can't achieve gold with this amount of interruption to the game play. Any solution? Thanks.

posted in Kingdom Tales 2 on Oct 22, 14 10:04 AM
Thanks Boris. Went back and got three stars. Great to have the developer step in and offer a helping hand. Never had that happen before!

posted in Kingdom Tales 2 on Oct 18, 14 9:38 AM
Have tried many combinations but just can't get that 3rd star. I can get the 4,000 gold or the 50 happy faces but not both. Must be missing something basic here? Thanks for any help.

posted in Northern Tale 3 on Apr 24, 14 11:18 PM
Thanks a lot. That works great!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator