Posts created by fylgia

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 6:48 AM
I just realised that after I posted my latest post I have been transformed to a guppy!! It's so cute!!! I'm only afraid I will be eaten now by someone much bigger and dangerous in this sea...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 6:43 AM
I haven't thought of it before, maybe 'cause I do'nt do that HOS very often. I like the art but have some hard times finding the objects. I checked the clock now and you're definitely right. I have always just thought of it as a moon, but I think it's actually a lizard!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 1:35 PM
Lioula wrote:Just a thought !!

Perhaps the developers could make some change so that we can choose which friends' spring room (1 or 2) we want to visit !!!

Lia

That's a good one! Then it would be easier and more just for all players. You don't need to remember to change your room back and forth and if you for example are away from the game for several days that wouldn't matter. And if you're more in need of room one for a while you can do those rooms exclusively, no matter what room your friends choose to have on display for the moment. I like that suggestion if it's technically possible.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 4:59 AM
I was thinking something about writing a message behind your name "Need old room" or something like that. Then it would be possible to know how many of your friends need access to the terrace and so on and you could decide out of that which room you should have open most of the time,
But not all friends are active on this forum to get this information and ideas. How good it would be if we could get an opportunity to send in game messages!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 28, 18 8:02 AM
playingthegame wrote:

Once or so a year it has happened to me too, but I cannot count the number of useless items I have collected at enormous cost (nor do i particularly want to!)

I guess we'd better not count. We sleep better at night then... Decided to not buy any lottery tickets. Probably overspent all my luck by now, so I think I'll wait a couple of weeks...

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 28, 18 7:27 AM
Today I had two eggs on the wheel, panda and turtle! I span the wheel about six or seven times (lost count) , got stuck in some sort of loop or something and got four (!) panda eggs!! Wohoo!! My lucky day today! Perhaps I should go out and buy a lottery ticket now...

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 16, 18 1:39 AM
I'm also celebrating my birthday today!!

Happy birthday to all of us and Happy New Year China!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 18 2:50 PM
Good to hear you get your game back! I'll gift you stamps, I have lots of them right now. And don't feel that you have to gift me back. Keep your inventory instead, you will need it to get back on track.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 18 4:37 AM
Just wanted to send a thought to the mods regarding all the spam that we are drowning in these days. Seems to me it just becomes more and more and even more subtle. I have seen subjects that could have been a topic for this game, but then it's just a spamthread anyway..

Think it's not that funny for the mods to clean all this every day. I don't know if it takes time to delete everything or if it can be done rather quick, but I like to say to you that I don't envy you the job, and I think you're doing great to get rid of all this time after time!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 18 2:09 PM
jack_tar wrote:My apologies for spoiling the surprise.

Appreciate it if someone could tell me how to set the 'spoiler'.

VMT

I think you can change the name of the subject if you go to your first post in this thread and click the square that says "edit".

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 18 1:39 PM
And the tree behind Gretel (I can't remember the name of the place right now) has a hole where an angry face is showing. Click on it, it disappears for a while and a little bat I think is flying out and around.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 18 2:07 AM
I don't know if this already is suggested as I don't have time right now to read through all the posts,but...
I think it would be nice if we when we play Trinas Lucky Diamond and get three different pet food or three different stamps could win one of them. If we have three similar we get that one and if we have three different, we could get one random. And when we have different items on display we don't get anything as now.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 8, 18 6:19 AM
I've finally found the last sock I needed to get the Scandinavian warrioress. As Scandinavian myself I really wanted that avatar, but I'd almost given up on it for this year.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 8, 18 6:09 AM
Congrats!! I also got my last today. Never thought it would happen. Have lost count of how many other socks I've got and was planning to spend the last days of the event on serious sockhunting for hours...
And then today finally the last one dropped. Didn't realized it first, it felt so unbelievable.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 2, 18 9:55 AM
I'm missing the top left sock. I start to think it doesn't exist at all, or there are only a few and they are already taken by others. As I mentioned in an other thread I usually knit socks. I think I should start knit that bl**dy sock. Seems the only way to finally get it...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 2, 18 9:48 AM
I absolutely love the Halloween Guinea Pig since I've had several of them as pets myself. It's also very much alike one of my recent pigs that sadly died by age this autumn, so cause of that I love it even more.

I'm also very fond of the Rainbow Dragon. It's so cute.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 2, 18 9:10 AM
I usually knit socks but right now I can't decide whether I should stop doing that or just start knitting the very last stocking (left one in top row) I'm so desperately been seeking for quite a while now....

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 17 10:46 AM
Love all this new stuff and scenes. Everything is so beautiful and "christmasy". Anyone else who think it was about time that poor Annabelle got a proper coat so she doesn't have to stand freezing her a** off outside in the snow? :-D

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 17 2:47 PM
Three new pets to craft.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 17 9:47 AM
susiewastaken wrote:Spider Map

I'd have one of those for sure. It would be nice to know exactly where those nasty creatures are lurking, so you don't have to stumble across them by mistake...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator