Posts created by uwflossi

posted in Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 18 1:19 PM
boy77 wrote:I'm having trouble completing the main game because every time I click on the scroll I mark the first part of the code but I can't do the rest. The scroll just simply disappears after I've got the first part of the code written down.

Me too

sazoria wrote:@uwflossi
That sounds like one of those little glitches where something sticks around when it's not supposed to, like an after image or a sound effect that keeps on going.
They are little glitches that can usually be fixed by simply closing the game fully and then reopening it.
Does this do any good for your problem?

Hello dear sazoria,
thank you very much for trying to help me. No, it does not work.
A very unhappy fishie

Hello dear friends,
in every scene I have a large "get to Michael Lee's house" on my monitor. Even in the HOs. Like in the quest book. I can not close it.
I am very disappointed. Have a great week.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 11, 16 12:21 PM
lolaluv wrote:Can't pick up the majority of the morphing objects and some of the cards - can SEE them, but can't get the cursor to recognize they're clickable. And secret room caused an access violation. Ick. Way too many issues with this game.

Today I found out you only can pick up the morphing items if you wear your gas mask.
For refilling it. Why is this not mentioned (SG or Intro)?? really frustrating.

posted in Chimeras: Mortal Medicine Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 16 2:06 PM
I am having the same problem like Shirleygames.

Yes, there are collectibles.. Watches... Look strategy guide page 53. Chapter 8 - the last page. It is not listed. Hope I could help you. Happy gaming

map
 posted in Spirits of Mystery: Family Lies Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 16 4:31 PM
On the upper left corner of the inventory. Hope this helps

How can I find them please? Thank you for your suggests. Happy gaming

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition on Nov 8, 15 10:37 AM
9otters wrote:uwflossi

Thought I had a problem with the map too. I found that there is a very small "sweet spot" that needs to be clicked on to get it to open.

The only way I can think of to describe it is to say you must click on the rim of the tube that holds the map. You'll know you've got the right spot because you'll hear the "paper" sound and, of course, the map will open. Hope this helps.

Hello dear 9otters thank you so much for your help. Yes, the spot is really small. I noticed the spot at once. But I had to close and restart the game so it worked (sorry, I am German). thank you very much

Happy gaming

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition on Nov 7, 15 2:49 PM
i can not use the map. It does not open.

I have exactly the same problem. Even with the map of the house and another (can not remember) (un)happy gaming

I think you have to stop the water first. Hope this helps

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 15 2:46 AM
Yes, me too.

Hello dakini
I am having the same problem.
I have been in the second or third part of the map and then everything went black.
A very unhappy fishie.

Thank you Poof11, I found it. The portrait puzzle is in the Collectibles under the red curtain with "46". The second puzzle is in the left door looking like a safe. Not I try to solve it. Wish me good luck. Hihi.
Happy gaming

Hello dear fishies, I am at the end of the bonus game. He says to find this woman. But when he drank the ampulle and said this to me the final credits appears and I can do nothing more.
In the SG I see the solution with a large pictur and another minigame in a shelf(?)

Am I the only one with this problem?
Please help me if possible.

Happy gaming

uwflossi wrote:Hello dear fishies, the 24th object on the left side on the dragon?? is out of my sight. I tried to change the resolution but it did not work. Can you help me please? Thank you

Sorry, on the right side with the opened nozzle

Hello dear fishies, the 24th object on the left side on the dragon?? is out of my sight. I tried to change the resolution but it did not work. Can you help me please? Thank you

posted in Reveries: Soul Collector Collector's Edition on Dec 13, 14 9:04 AM
Hello dear Fishies, I have to agree. It is extremly short. I could not believe it. Happy weekend

Hello dear Fishies, I can not understand BF. Four!! pages of issues and no solution. I am a customer since 15 years. But that never happened before. A very unhappy fish.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator