Posts created by Violetkitten

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 3:33 PM
I too have this issue. I hope that when it is resolved Big Fish will reward all of us castle dwellers with some diamonds or spring items or both???

One can hope.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 15, 17 4:33 PM
Is it me or do the items needed to complete the castle challenges suddenly become extremely rare drops or floats in the case of ghosts?

Example: Before the need for orange candies, they dropped about every 4th scene. Once the candies were needed, they dropped once every 10-12 scenes.

Now come the green ghosts, I've been through the castle and most of the scenes/areas I have open and not a single green ghost appeared. Before the challenge started, I saw several green ghosts floating around.

Just an observation.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 17 2:03 PM
You Betcha! Those new pets are too cute

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 2, 17 2:28 PM
Casper and Esmerelda live in Northern Iowa USA.

posted in Wanderland on Aug 20, 17 11:37 AM
I'm on level 46 and haven't had ANY quests for several months.

I've contacted Tech support and they basically told me I'm out of luck until the game gets updated again.
[Removed by Moderator]

If this is typical of the support users get for this game, why should I continue to waste time on it??? Especially since there hasn't been an update for this game for almost a year. Same thing happened with Dark Manor. We waited over a year for a new update until the developers finally said what we had concluded - no further updates would be made for the game.

It seems that Wanderland is suffering the same fate.

Until there is an update - no use in playing. At least not for me.

posted in Wanderland on Aug 18, 17 10:41 AM
I'm on level 46 and haven't had ANY quests for several months.

I've contacted Tech support and they basically told me I'm out of luck until the game gets updated again.

[Removed by Moderator]

If this is typical of the support users get for this game, why should I continue to waste time on it???

posted in Wanderland on Aug 6, 17 10:53 AM
Thank you Tia6Cat

posted in Wanderland on Aug 4, 17 1:29 PM
Maybe some of the old time players can answer my question.

I'm on level 46 and haven't had ANY quests for several months. I know its been months because I've logged in every day and earned enough rubies to upgrade the Golden Idol and I needed 164.

Is there a level where quests return? If so, what level is it?

Somebody out there must know something. Please answer.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 26, 17 12:59 PM
Re-post of my friend codes. It seems since the game glitch, mostof my friends won't or haven't updated thier wish lists and reset their private rooms. If you need a friend with recent with list and private room, please add me. I gift alphabetically to my active friends.

Below are my friend codes:

Angel Heart - 564825
Elfin Princess - 564833
Wednesday - 564838
Gilligan - 564836

Thanks everyone.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 17 12:12 PM
Thanks for posting the wish list fix. All my games are up and running.

Wednesday, Angel, Gilligan and Fix wish lists please AKA Elfin Princess

Thanks all!

PS: The mail man just delivered the message on how to fix the glitch.

Happy seeking around the castle.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 14, 17 3:15 PM
Hi, I'm playing as Gillgan, Elfin Princess, Angel, and Wednesday. In Texas - soon to be in Iowa.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 19, 17 6:35 PM
I'M GLAD i'm not alone game is stuck on opening

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 17 4:34 PM
Violetkitten wrote:Me also. and just as the new castle challenge task started

AAAAnd we're back. Must have been a temporary glitch.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 17 4:25 PM
Me also. and just as the new castle challenge task started

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 27, 16 11:56 AM
Randy, you have been invited to my castle - Angels CE room open. I have 3 other games as well. You will receive an invite from Gilligan, Wednesday and Elfin Princess.

Good luck to you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 20, 16 11:07 AM
Anyone else having trouble with connection on the IOS version? I cannot connect to the game today.

posted in Wanderland on Oct 4, 16 2:53 PM
Vesper_Xeni wrote:This is ridiculous!

For 3 days now, I have not received a single quest in any of the 3 portals. Every single quest I pick up is a random radiant repetition quest. All of the portals have "sleeping" quests.

I can't do ANYTHING to progress. NOTHING. I am stuck with a "Smith's Poem Part" that doesn't trigger anything, I can't talk to anyone, I can't DO anything.

I currently have 3 quests. One to complete a collection, one to bring stuff to the monk guy, and a treasure-map that wants me to kill Ogre Leaders who have not spawned AT ALL.

This is BORING. If there is no way to progress, there is no storyline to follow. And with no storyline, there's no point in playing.

I;m in the same boat. You play the repeat quests and play, and play, claim the prizes from the Golden Idol, Travelers, the well, all the game does is suck up rubies and coins. Your inventory grows a little, but not much. I getting fed up with no new portal quests. And to add insult to injury, the "sleeping: quest dialog tells you to complete more of those repeat quests to "wake up" the sleeping quests. For how long, and how many?? Stuck for MONTHS and sick of trying to earn enough rubies to upgrade the Golden Idol

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 24, 16 5:58 AM
I have over 90 friends on m Ipad version. I found the best way to manage is to gift alphabetically. Thhat way everyone gets a gift eventurally every 10 days or so. I usually gift 10 friends a day. There are exceptions, of course. If a friend has beed inactive for 2 or more days, then I skip gifting to that friend.

posted in Wanderland on Sep 20, 16 1:04 PM
stanjofoz wrote:I don't know what I find the most annoying. The failure of the technicians to fix ANYTHING since the previous up date, or the usual standard copy trite answers I have come to expect of late from BFG. The game has become virtually impossible to advance in, what with locked portals, non operative ships, limited number of friends and gift giving quite often stuck on 10/10 and then having the audacity to have a tournament involving sending ships or collecting gremlins.
Surely more can be expected of an international business.
In my previous life I was a bank manager and if I were to be as inefficient in operation as is proving the case of BFG of late, I would have been out of a job and the bank would have been out of money.
All we ask is a reasonable level of efficiency and greater urgency in repair. Not too much to ask I would think in this age where we can put a man on the moon or shoot a missile down a chimney from one thousand k's away.

I whole heartedly agree with you. I have been doing quest for what seems like forever. I can't get items to unlock areas in the portals that are open, and haven't received a single item to "wake up" a portal quest. I was sincerely hoping that the most recent update would help. Intead of providing portal quests items, it gives me the same old quests I've done time and time again AND locked the timer for the ship.

posted in Wanderland on Sep 2, 16 9:28 AM
I am sure glad to hear that some players are getting portal quests. As for me, I have been waiting weeks to get the portal quest for the Leprechaun portal and thelantern to light up the furnace room. WEEKS! I have the pot of water and can't use it.

WEEKS! - waiting to warm up the old woman in frozen town. SOOOOOO frustrating to play day after day with no portal quests. You would think that one would wake up but nooooooo!

I keep playing but just to collect the daily rewards and maybe complete a few of the other quests.

Still hoping. If anyone knows a trick to wake up portal quests, I would love to hear it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator