Posts created by skydancer452

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 21, 14 9:19 AM
For me the Fairy Tale spell has been broken! I have not played for a couple of weeks now and when I went back to MC my thoughts were 'Wow, how boring". I have not deleted my game....yet, just no longer trapped by its spell. For those who are still playing Good Luck and Happy Gamming.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 7, 14 1:01 PM
I too have to say I agree with the comments! I loved this game when I first started playing and quickly became addicted like so many others. Now with all the tedium I have lost interest. Nothing new, impossible to move ahead and just downright boring. As some others have said, I am not quitting for good, at least not yet, just no longer wasting all my time on this game. Sad, it could have been a good way to pass the time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 24, 14 5:05 PM
Thank you Silver Hawk, although I am only a jellyfish, I have been playing Big Fish games for years. I do not post very much but I do check the forums for help. I also use the forums if I am on the fence about purchasing a game. If others don't want to share their tips and tricks I say to them don't post them! I seriously doubt the BF moderators have the time or inclination to read every post on every thread on every game.

To those who are willing to share with others, keep up the good work! Happy Gaming all!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 24, 14 12:14 PM
I am glad to know I am not the only one losing interest in this game. It is getting very repetitive and costly to play. Like so many others I can't afford to spend real money on the game. Maybe it's time for a break.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 14 3:38 PM
Hi Shirley, I too am a member of the senior club. I am 62, my friend code is 46379 and I am on level 30. In my case I have too much free time on my hands and I play this game to pass the time. LOL. My social page is not working right since the last update but I will send you a friend request. I play as bb.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 30, 14 2:31 PM
Add me to the list as well! Happening more often now that I have reached the "end" of level 29.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 25, 14 8:44 PM
I am on level 29 and I am thinking I'm losing my mind. The rocky throne is taking 2 of the hated blood lotus to finish. Tearing my hair out!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 19, 14 2:58 PM
I thought it was just me having brain cramps causing me not to be able to beat my high score. Glad to know I am not alone. You would think one would have each scene memorized while waiting on the update. The Keeper of the Castle is going to be very busy once we get the update!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 31, 14 9:09 PM
Hi everyone I am looking for friends that will reciprocate in kind. I have spent a lot of effort gifting people who do not return the favor. I am on level 24, friend code is 45379 and I paly as bb.

Thanks and happy gaming.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 26, 14 5:32 PM
I too love this game. That said, I have been wondering aimlessly around level 23 for about a week. At this point I am not getting anything I need to craft all the items necessary to complete the level. I gets frustrating.

Second gripe I have is "friends". I have deleted all my "friends" since the would not return the favor of gifting needed items.

I hope the new update fixes dome of the problems we are all having.

Happy gaming all!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 13, 14 10:03 PM
I am happy for the new update. After reading the posts here I was ready to quit on level 20. In my opinion most HOS games are repetitive, but this was to the extreme. I can't afford to spend real money on a free game, so I was ready to leave. I have given gifts to others yet never received any in return, which is another reason I was thinking of leaving.

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy on Apr 19, 14 3:13 PM
So frustrated with this game!!!! I want my game credit back! I have been stuck on the harp string for two days and can't get the string.

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Return to Titanic on Apr 16, 12 8:57 PM
Wow I just finished the game. I have tried others in this series and did not care for them but this one I liked. Grafics are very clear and sound is ok. While some of the details of the Titanic may not be exact this is an intresting story line. If you like the Titanic give this one a try.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Dec 12, 11 9:30 PM
Please, Please We need the next installment of this game! One of my favorites just need the second part and soon

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Nov 18, 11 9:28 PM
I too LOVE this game. Have replayed it many times. Please Please give us part two!

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Aug 26, 11 4:36 PM
Still stuck! Started over and same thing, no help from the guide or the walkthrough. Guess I'm just dense

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Aug 25, 11 6:45 PM
Help I'm stuck in the maze, can't figure out how to place the figurines.

Finally figured it out. Follow the map on the outside of the tomb reading from bottom to top, pick up the figurines in each landing then go through the center hall (there is a medallion there) to reach the boat. Place the figurines on the boat.

posted in The Fool on Apr 1, 11 9:39 PM
Just finished this game and I really liked it. Read all the reviews and tried the demo after completing the demo I had to buy. The grafics are good, music is not too anoying and the objects are fairly easy to find. /story line is good. A nice change from some of the dark themes of late INHO. Overall good game, enjoy.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Jul 9, 09 6:02 PM
HELP!! just started the game can't get the glasses and the book to go together

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator