Posts created by soilsenasuil

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Mar 19, 14 6:25 PM
Hi, when i start this game on a mac I hear the intro but there are no graphics... my screen is black.

I have tried updating graphic cards etc... changing screen resolution to no avail...

Any Ideas? I am running os x 10.9...Thank You!

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Feb 18, 14 11:47 AM
Hi does anyone have a solution for a 809 error occurring when I try to start this game? I have tried all the solutions regarding this error in the help section plus uninstalling and reinstalling. I have a MAC. Thank you!

Hi I was in Chapter 2 at the Clock makers store looking gtfor the directory when I dropped the key behind a clock and now can't find it? Is there a way do do this besides starting completely over? I had to start over when I dropped and egg behind the carton in the first chapter first scene.... please tell me there is a way to get the key without starting over...

Thank you!

Hi I was in Chapter 2 at the Clock makers store looking gtfor the directory when I dropped the key behind a clock and now can't find it? Is there a way do do this besides starting completely over? I had to start over when I dropped and egg behind the carton in the first chapter first scene.... please tell there is a way to get the key without starting over...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator