Posts created by Duncan_14all

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 8, 17 11:54 AM
Gr3asyHalfling wrote: It is with a heavy and heart ...

Just read this post, and Gr3asyHalfling did a good job to post this on the forum, before she left the game ... Thanks to a lot of players she decided not to leave. Thumb up for the replys to keep her in the game, one word: GREAT, and a free for Gr3asyHalfling for posting her problem!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 17 12:11 PM
Take of your glasses, Randy.

You don't need them anymore.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 17 11:41 AM
Jenifer_Rule wrote:
Yes, they do - but you always have a favourite.

Jenifer is right (so probably the rest of the players as well, but it works for me). I'm on level 74. My pets for today for the CC were:

Woolly Paw - Tree top - 8 hours

Cook - Mystery Chamber - 1 hour

Gold Pony - Castle Entry - half an hour (2x)

Started with the pony, woolly, cook and pony to finish.

All gold. Easy one.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 17 8:17 AM
playingthegame wrote:
shkspr2012 wrote:I dreamed that I was opening gifts from friends with wands before the challenge started. Nightmare! Do you think it is a sign of playing too much when you dream about the game?

Ah! Another candidate for one of the "special rooms" in the lower MC corridor.
These come complete with clothing and medical assistance whenever you get too excited!
You will have some VERY distinguished company.
They are easily recognized as they have mostly passed the 1,000 messages mark in these threads!

You just made my day, playingthegame!

Watch your words, with over 1700 posts you're in the danger zone yourself!

Duncan

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 16 12:54 PM
Anna, hello, and well said.

And happy_ours,

If you can't finish a daily quest in one day, the following quests awaits until you have finished the first one. You will catch up in no time!

So, relax, and take the time to do the DQ's in your one pace. Don't panic.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 16 12:33 PM
Three years ago, December 31 2013, I downloaded this game and started playing, not knowing that, three years later I still would play the game. I reached level 73 a few days ago. So, talking about a marathon, words I used almost three years ago, I knew, when this game, in this pace, would last, it could take some years to play the game. And the finish is not in sight. No, the marathon is getting longer and longer. I don't mind.

When I look back (some people say: never look back, it will bring you nothing more than headache), I think of the old days, "we" started and were part of a game we would never have imaginged it would grow and grow to the game it is now. Still beautiful to see and wondering how they can make it (Elephant games, thanks for your world of phantasy!) and its like a trip through a strange world with a story I don't understand, but I'm aware of being part of a viral world next to the real world. It is an escape. Sometimes I feel like Alice in Wonderland ...

I would like to thank Big Fish Games for the opportunity to play this game, Elephant Games for making this world real. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Most of all I would like to thank my Friends in the game, all friends I had before and all players I will have in the future. Thumbs up for the great contributions and fun in the threads on the BFG forum.

I wish everybody, wherever you are, a healthy 2017.

Greetings from The Netherlands,

Duncan

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 13, 16 7:08 AM
My dear Sharlene,

I'm shocked to read about the passing of your husband (Hubby). My thoughts are with you and your family.

Your friend Duncan, The Netherlands

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 10:33 AM
Oke, new update, lots to do I read ..., but a lot of us lost their game progress? From level 74 back to 1? Holy Mozes! This is so awefull (I've seen this so many times before, not only me, but a lot of friends too). It will take months before all are back to where they were ... I sympathize with you guys and dolls.

Am I glad I stumbled on this thread, I'll wait for more information before I update.

Thanx, my dear Bedazzle.

Duncan

posted in Midnight Castle on May 28, 16 12:20 PM
Hi Sue and whitebutterfly!

Jeez, thanks for giving a sign of life! Great to hear you're oke, Sue, and taking a well deserved break. I know you're not the only one (Cheers!). And whitebutterfly, I could have mentioned dozens of players, but just started with the letter A (kidding). How are you doing? Taking a break between the festivals is a common thing, I guess. I haven't played for a month or so, took a step back or two, and don't know if I can logon to the game without warnings like: outdated game, try next month or game expired (you should have read the rules!). But I hope everything is alright.

Maybe it's time to start again and get in touch with the game. I liked the Spring Event, my maingame( Braindead) got all it needed, it (the event) lasted for over a month (thanks for that Developers!, great event, just like all the former events you all wrote). But sometime a break is needed, it's exhausting to play this game daily, and very expensive, but that's old news.

I wish you both a well deserved break and meet you both here (especially you, whitebutterfly, now you know how to walk on two feet instead of two hands and two feed) here on this forum. Till then. Big hug from Holland.

Duncan

posted in Midnight Castle on May 27, 16 10:59 AM
I'm a little bit flabbergasted!

Nearly two months ago a last "Thank You" to your fellow players?

You should be ashamed!

Don't worry about me. I took a break after the Spring Event. Took some time for other things in life, but miss my buddies ...

A lot of players in the past, among me, once said: this game will last for a long time, nobody knows where it will end, but in the meantime, there is time to do other things in real life, this game will keep on going (right?) ... Take your time, and don't forget to thank your Friends so here and there ... It's for free!

A big hug for my Friends, wherever you are. Thanks for supporting me for two and a half years.

Wondering if some "old" Friends still play ... Bedazzle? Apollo? Mi MI (I hope it's allright with Hubby)? Trixie (Sue, a special Friend)? Maisie? TeeCee? WolfenRainDancer? I lost count already ... Guys, where are you?

Duncan

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 3, 16 1:49 AM
for Hubby and a big for my dear friend Charlene.

Duncan

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 5, 16 12:29 PM
Funny story by DharmaRed.

But DharmaRed forgot to mention that elephants have a good memory too ...

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 5, 16 12:19 PM
Sharlene,

I'm quite shocked to read this, my old girlfriend. I wish you and your husband all luck, from the bottom of my heart.

Duncan

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 5, 16 11:59 AM
Thistle,

We have been Friends for quite some time. I will not discuss the reason why you decided to leave the Castle. You have always been a good person/player to me, and I want to thank you for that. Maybe, someday in the future, we will meet again, another game, another time ... Thank you.

A Friend,

Duncan

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 16 9:57 AM
One of my favorite posters here in this forum, geniegal. Darling, sometimes you write such beautiful posts (particular sentenses), I have to react on those. Here's another one:

geniegal wrote:OK I got the 4 new pets. I can't get food to feed 'em and I HATE repetitious HOS when all you get are shards and coins. Guess I'll hibernate until Easter.

May I join you, maybe even spoon in spoon? Dreaming about fresh updates, followed by happy gaming, lost of coins, diamonds and pets? I'll even bake some (easter)eggs when we wake up. Cosy (when you have nothing to do)!!

Duncan

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 10:39 AM
geniegal wrote:I will never have 100,000 harpy feathers.

Reminded me to add that to my 100-Things-to-do-before-I-die-list: getting 100.000 Harpy Feathers in my Inventory.

Thanks genie

Duncan

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 16 12:49 PM
Can I say more?

No.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 16 12:18 PM
50MAD,

Thank you for the right words about the game, developing in the wrong way latest months (my words). We have been players for a long time, and I feel the same like you describe, the ease we had, to play the game, not long ago, we experienced the joy to play the game. Nowadays it's struggle for play.

Thanks however, there's a plug to quit and there're other hobbies, like series to download and watch. I already gave up dialy play. It became harder and harder and I didn't realise for what. Still my question: I am playing for getting to level 121 or is there more, and how many time will there be left to get sofar?

If the devs close the game I will play on till the end, just unfinished bussines for me. I want to know where the end was, but after that: the book is closed, and unfortunately, it's not a happy ending. I can live with that. Al it took was just two years of my life. I will write a funny letter to the developers and one to this forum, for thanking them for making a great game, and thank my Brothers and Sisters in the game for participating and tell them we all leave, breath and go on with our lives, etc.

Maybe I am afraid for the moment Big Fish will drop this game and I have to say goodbye to players I feel like they stood next to me all the time. They cried and were angry and wrote to me, all in person. I have no idea what and who they realy are ... But they seemed so clear and so near, I could almost touch them. It felt like family, I wrote them more than I saw my own family.

They had fantastic names, like 50MAD, Bedazzles, Apollo, Forest Fairy, Shadow, just a few names. It will be all over, just, in a second.

This could happen. Maybe it's all a bad dream. But before I wake up, I want to thank you, 50MAD, to be part of this game and forum, just to be sure I haven"t forgotten you.

Should I say: happy gaming?

Duncan

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 16 9:39 AM
Apollo already used the word in his first comment: Fiasco.

That's what this update seems to be.

I have six games, no wishlists anymore, I can't gift back items because the pond is dry ...

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 15 3:41 PM
Celebration Time for me, my 2nd year in a row. It's been two years ago I started to play this game, December 31 2013.

During this time I made a lot of Friends, and unfortunately I lost a lot of them too. I started with one game, lost three, but ended now with six games. Well, they say ... it's all in the game.

I want to thank all Friends and all lost Friends for their Friendship now and then and wish them a playful and lucky 2016.

Duncan

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator