Posts created by brewden1

posted in Farm Up on Jun 22, 15 6:46 AM
Forgot to tell you: I'm on a pc with Windows 7

posted in Farm Up on Jun 21, 15 4:56 PM
I was playing the game and it froze (again), waited for it to "catch up", but when it did not after a few minutes, I tried Ctrl + Alt + Del...several times. (This is not the first time this has happened.) I finally had to shut the computer off with the power button. When it was rebooted and I tried to play again I got a message saying, "Sorry, your progress data file is corrupted. Would you like to start a new game?" NO. NO, NO, NO, NO!!!! I've been playing this since it was introduced, have spend countless hours building the farm, all the pens, all the stores--not to mention the money spent. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME I HAVE TO START OVER... Is there ANYTHING you/I could do to recover it?

posted in Bloom! Share flowers with the World on Apr 29, 15 3:17 PM
I've done that over and over, and the closest I've come is $25 short of the goal. I cannot see how to go any faster than what I'm doing. Any more tips?

posted in Bloom! Share flowers with the World on Apr 19, 15 10:07 PM
I logged in just to ask the same question...I've tried going as quickly as possible, using all the things to make the customers happy...moved on to day 3 and 4 and got gold on those...but still haven't figured this one. Help!

posted in Farm Up on Apr 6, 15 12:11 PM
Thanks to both of you!

posted in Farm Up on Apr 3, 15 11:26 PM
I was going to buy a batch of gold, but when I got to the checkout process Paypal was not an option. Is this an oversight? Do you plan to make Paypal as an available form of payment again? This is how I previously purchased the gold.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 30, 15 4:07 PM
Why is the game keeping track of how many collections are redeemed? Is there a limit to the collections we can have? Do we get rewarded after we get to a certain number of collections?

posted in Farm Up on Mar 30, 15 4:05 PM
Agreed!!

posted in Farm Up on Mar 30, 15 4:03 PM
I've also had problems with game freezing trying to spin the wheel, as well as accessing the collections.

I thought someone had written there was a new man at the wheel--and I was happy to hear that, but disappointed to see it was the same caricature...I do not usually take exception on an ethnic basis, but this guy seems to need a makeover in appearance.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 29, 15 8:11 PM
But when the satchel is picked up, neither my gold, silver, or awards increase. I'm not getting the money promised. What exactly am I supposed to get for delivery products (besides experience stars!)

posted in Farm Up on Mar 24, 15 6:19 PM
I did not notice the send button took gold; how else are you supposed to get the products to the city?

Also, you are now limited as to how many boxes you can have stacked besides the factories. It won't let you produce more until you removes some, AND it now takes 1 energy to pick up EACH package!

posted in Farm to Fork on Dec 16, 14 9:14 PM
I'm stuck on this level. I've tried upgrading the grinding machine and the grill, and that didn't work. I've tried adding one more pig and that didn't work. Any one know how to get gold on it?

posted in Farm Up on Sep 1, 14 8:38 AM
My granddaughter did that when I allowed her to play on my computer. I think she wanted to start a game with her own name and was intending to create another profile, but my farm went back to nothing (I was at level 35). I emailed the tech people and even though they couldn't restore the game, they refunded the money I had already spent. I then used that to rebuild the farm.

posted in Farm Up on Sep 1, 14 8:11 AM
I like the ideas presented here; I think the ability to sell items without having to click like crazy is good. I would suggest a box that you can input a number to sell might be another way to accomplish that. Being able to exchange silver for gold would be great
as well.

I also think it would be a good idea to be able to build farms in the other cities, with crops and animals indigenous to the region. That way the cities could request items from each other that they can't grow or produce in their own part of the country.

posted in Farm Up on Aug 4, 14 8:30 PM
YEAH!! New quests! Thanks everybody for the info!!

posted in Farm Up on Jun 17, 14 10:22 AM
So how do you start over with a stash a money?

posted in Farm Up on Jun 17, 14 10:17 AM
I'm with you ness57 on the energy thing! Jennifer is drinking from a bottle of water when she stands in a spot after completing a task. I've never noticed the sneezing thing.

posted in Farm Up on Jun 17, 14 10:15 AM
No, the same thing happened to me before the last update. The cities just went offline completely, no timer, nothing. But when the update came there were new quests for the cities. Mine are going offline again one-by-one as well. Not only that, after the recent update I began receiving duplicate requests. I fulfilled all of them except upgrading the lake--that's already at max limit and it too costly to redo. I'm hoping they're working on another upgrade--this one's got glitches.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Jun 14, 14 9:16 PM
Audrey Peters...what do you mean by having a "plus bonus"?

posted in Farm Up on May 22, 14 3:09 PM
I am getting duplicate quests on the farm since the upgrade. I was already on level 38 and have built up the lake to the max; now grandpa comes along with the quest to upgrade. I had had that with animals and just sold the one I had, then bought a new one. But the lake is a huge expense, especially with no Cupid.

Right now I have duplicate requests from same person for ice cream cones, papayas and pineapples.

Anybody else having this?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator