Posts created by Oldfashioned1

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 17 5:58 AM
I've found figurine pieces in some of the levels, but it never tells you how many pieces there are or which pieces you've collected so you can't get the achievement for this. Also an achievement for wooden plates, but never see any in the entire game. Assuming these are also a glitch.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 17 5:29 AM
Gifts to spirits by using the "bonus" altar. It won't count them until the spell has ended.

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Dec 6, 16 3:51 AM
No, not unless you bought the CE. Use the forum to get help.

posted in Royal Envoy on Dec 4, 16 12:45 AM
Try this:

Build a sawmill and start sawing in groups of 800.
Buy 3 tax collectors.
Saw until you have 5,000 for 1st bridge and build it.
Dig up 2 treasures after bridge.
Sell wood to markets
Pay off 1st pirate.
Dig up treasure.
Pay off 2nd pirate.
Build 2nd bridge and then a statue.

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Oct 18, 16 5:32 AM
+1 simply adds one of whatever you pick up---food, gold, ore, etc., and you use it by clicking on the bag with the plus on it in the bonus bar at the bottom of the screen. But for the bonus to work, it has to be charged, or colored in.

Power stones make your buildings produce faster. Clear the way to one and spend the food and gold to activate it.

Nevermind, I must have clicked on it before I realized since it is counted in the collection.

The ram figurine is missing on level 6. The SG identifies where it should be, but it doesn't appear on the level and clicking where it should be doesn't do anything either. Anyone else having this figurine missing?

posted in Gnomes Garden 2 on Sep 21, 16 4:34 AM
I build a level 3 mill but it isn't acknowledged so I can't finish the level and therefore can't finish the game. Replaying the level doesn't help.

posted in Pirate Chronicles on Jun 23, 16 4:16 AM
There is a little rock by the iron factory above the camp. It's enough to fill the swamp so you can get to the boat dock and the quarry.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on Jun 20, 16 5:08 AM
Chop trees, build and upgrade timber house. Then keep collecting as the timber house produces.

posted in Gunpowder on May 31, 16 10:53 AM
These are levels with trains and 2-2 the 1st pig gets rolled away before I can get all set up. Kind of the same scenario with 2-3. Can someone give me a step-by-step how-to on these? I'm not quick enough and wish the time didn't start until you had a chance to examine the setup.

I couldn't find a you-tube video for these chapters.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 30, 16 8:02 AM
Although I do like to chain tasks, it does add an additional challenge to wait until the workers get back home. In some cases, it's better because I'll see something that I shouldn't have chained for. At first I wasn't thrilled with this game, but now I love it! It's clean, funny, and challenging without being totally frustrating. I also like looking for treasure. The mini games were fun too, all keeping in theme. The one thing I didn't like was that I couldn't undo a task once it was clicked on and one level where the berry bush was so close to the boat launch that I kept updating the launch when I wanted to pick berries for the kraken. I don't think it should have been a CE---who cares about wallpapers anyway?---and the standard 40 levels. If it's truly CE-worthy, it should have LOTS of extra play, mini games, and/or other challenges. That said, I do love this game and hope sequels follow!

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 28, 16 6:05 AM
The trophies are part of the game goal---you have to get them to complete the level, so I don't think you missed any. But since they come in twos (half of achievement from one level, the other from another) you may have to wait until you complete a later level. It's not a glitch. I've played this 3 times through and got it every time.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 28, 16 5:53 AM
If I remember correctly, you have to hit the cannons of the ship. Hit ALL the bonuses to "fix" broken cannons and/or "reload" them. Do NOT shoot the beige thing as it rebounds and breaks your cannons. You have to click quickly the further in the battle and be selective---don't hit everything! If you reload/fix cannons by hitting the bonuses, you should be able to get 3 skulls. It took me a couple of tries, but I finally did it. Make sure you hit only cannons and bonuses, nothing else. You'll get it eventually.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on May 14, 16 8:10 AM
Have you completed all the quests up to the aloe leaves? The other areas and caves? If not, you need to do them first. You must have missed it somewhere and without more details, I can't help. Sorry.

posted in Gunpowder on May 14, 16 8:04 AM
It's not for the whole game, but for that particular level. Watch---your bar of gunpowder changes amounts on different levels.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 14, 16 8:01 AM
I thought this was cute. As others commented on game play already, I won't say much except that I also like to chain tasks. The thing that irked me was that if you replayed a level to get a better score, there were less treasures to find (depending if you replayed even twice, no treasure at all) which made your score less. I think if you replay a level, it should be the same as before---tasks AND treasures.

posted in Gunpowder on May 14, 16 3:20 AM
Thanks for your reply. I just realized it was level 22 when I read your description. I think I've got 22 figured out now.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 14, 16 2:56 AM
I use Kaspersky but did NOT get a warning.

posted in Gunpowder on May 8, 16 11:59 PM
I think all you get is in the bar at the top. If you run out, you need a different strategy to use less.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator