Posts created by toscapishi

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 5, 16 3:52 PM
Me too. Can some one please help????

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 22, 15 12:15 PM
I have tried every thing and used all the tips to complete level 16, but nothing helped. Bigfish must solve this problem for the windows player because there is no problem with this level when playing on Mac system. i refused to buy any more booster, but we all deserve to have a bug free game from Bigfish regardless of the system especially on this game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 15 6:02 AM
Hi LIA. I am sorry that you are still waiting for your game to be restored, I know how you feel, but please keep sending them 2 emails a week they are and can be helpful if you keep reminding them with your emails. Hope you have it back soon and stay happy.

toscapishi

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 15 8:11 PM
I finally got my original game back. I am sooo happy and a very Big Thank you to Catherine, Audrey and Allison.

Kindest regards, Zara (toscapishi)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 15 7:58 PM
I lost my game as I reset my laptop 4 month ago and now after few emails to the technical team, I finally got my original game back. Please everyone make sure to make a back up of your game. More important, please send me a friend request to my new ID 420624. I miss you all.

Zara (toscapishi)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 15 7:49 PM
FINALY, AFTER A LONG 4 MONTHS, I GOT MY ORIGINAL GAME BACK. THANK YOU BIGFISH.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 15 5:16 PM
toscapishi wrote:Hello Bigfish, in January I reset my laptop and lost my game. I sent several emails requesting to restore my original game and every time I received an email saying on Friday you'd get it and that Friday never arrived. I was at level 57 and enjoying my game and got really addicted to it, so you can imagine how annoying is to not having the support from the technical support team. As a member of Bigfish for more than 6 years, I am looking forward to have my original game back by this coming Friday.
my original ID 30047
my new ID 420624
zara (toscapishi)

Please PM me to confirm your support. Thanks, zara

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 15 5:14 PM
toscapishi wrote:After srveral emails to the technical/customer support, and two months waiting to haave my original game to be restored, I was only given a code for a free collector edition! I have spent a lot of real money around $100 to get to level 57 and I enjoyed the game so much that I got addicted to it . Now I cant enjoy the game to start all over again. Is it justice?!!
I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 15 5:13 PM
TAYRES 81, I thank you for your kind comment, but sadly there has been no progress. I am not sure if it will be ever restored since they have not apply to my last 3 requests. in 2 occasion they said would be restored on Friday, and 4 more Fridays came and gone and still nothing but silence!!! I am going to cancel my membership which is coasting me just under £6. per month only to play Middnight castle. I am very disappointed with big brother fish!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 21, 15 12:04 PM
Hello Bigfish, in January I reset my laptop and lost my game. I sent several emails requesting to restore my original game and every time I received an email saying on Friday you'd get it and that Friday never arrived. I was at level 57 and enjoying my game and got really addicted to it, so you can imagine how annoying is to not having the support from the technical support team. As a member of Bigfish for more than 6 years, I am looking forward to have my original game back by this coming Friday.
my original ID 30047
my new ID 420624
zara (toscapishi)

Please PM me to confirm your support. Thanks, zara

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 15 2:31 PM
After srveral emails to the technical/customer support, and two months waiting to haave my original game to be restored, I was only given a code for a free collector edition! I have spent a lot of real money around $100 to get to level 57 and I enjoyed the game so much that I got addicted to it . Now I cant enjoy the game to start all over again. Is it justice?!!
I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 29, 15 8:12 AM
Thank you all for responding to my post. How do I get my ID number? Should I contact customer service?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 15 10:10 PM
PLEASE HELP. I WAS AT LEVEL 57 AND AFTER RESETTING MY LAPTOP I LOST IT ALL AND NOW I AM BACK TO THE VERY START OF THE GAME. I HAVE SPENT LOTS OF MONEY AND I DO NT WISH TO RESTART THE GAME FROM THE VERY BEGINING,, HELP ME.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 15 10:04 PM
PLEASE HELP. I was at level 57, after I reset my laptop I lost it and I am back to the very start of the game. I do not wish to restart the game from the beginning. I WANT MY GAME BACK AT THE LEVEL I WAS. PLEASE HELP; THANK YOU

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 5, 14 10:08 PM
I truly thank you all for your posts, your answers was much appreciated.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 14 11:38 AM
I am in Europe and perhaps some one has an answer to this; TOURNAMENT IS OVER, this is what I get any time of day or night.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 15, 14 9:18 PM
toscapishi wrote:Hi every one. How and where can I find the names (Annabel and so on..) and places? I am trying to feed the pets to get the most from the pets.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 15, 14 8:47 PM
Hi every one. How and where can I find the names (Annabel and so on..) and places? I am trying to feed the pets to get the most from the pets.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 14, 14 6:37 PM
THANKS so much AnnesaSilver. I would like to return your generous favour, although you are on my friends list but I don't have your wish list. Please let me know how I could have your wish list by PM me. Thank you again. zara.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 14, 14 6:08 PM
I need unique stamp. PLEASE any one can gift me some, send me PM.

My ID 30047. thank you. zara.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator