Posts created by Alceaa

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 15 3:34 PM
Exactly the same thing happened to me ... was in the game when message come that Christmas was over, pressed ok and it reseted me to a new player with new ID level 1
Unfortunately my last backup is from before Christmas event... will try to uninstall and reinstall but I doubt it will bring my game back

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Oct 18, 14 11:24 AM
Just one more voice to ask for returning to previous occurence rate of "compare" mode as it was prior to the update.
What we have now is definitely too frequent and no fun at all with added bad weather

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Oct 2, 14 5:56 AM
For me the request appeared right after I terminated a collection which one I do unfortunately not remember for sure (possibly detective Cap, only for more were left then, before the last update).
But maybe is is mere coincidence... I remember that I was above 50% with last achievement but not that much and certainly below 60 %

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Sep 26, 14 11:25 AM
Not sure to get it 100 % but:

Without installing the update, I do not have new quests, safe for the brand new ones from Dupin since I just got the famous licence yesterday.

Will now do a back up, install the updade and cross my fingers that it will work well and let you know

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 17, 14 1:48 AM
Playing on: PC/Windows 7
Have you downloaded the latest updates? Yes
Level: 31
Version Number: 3.1.0

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Aug 8, 14 3:50 PM
What else did the surgeon use during his examination? Magnifying gla, ditto, so was a hell to find
When you examined the scene again, what did you find? Red hair
Where did you find the poster with the picture of the criminal ? Gendarmery
Café owner asks you to bring something first: Window glass
What did the criminals leave behind ? Bag
What did you find in the criminal's bag?Silver spoon
Where did the brick lead you to? Mill
Last 3 were Paris questions, already mentioned earlier

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Jul 20, 14 10:48 AM
2nd set of questions, the first to be paid for:

Laundry
Money
Crime scene
Horseshoe
Silver
Forge
Atelier
Quarrel
Raincoat

One might be missing at the beginning

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Jul 16, 14 8:25 AM
I have the same feeling.
One thing is sure: if you "banish an anomaly" price in not only 200 coins as announced but it takes out 3 gems also.
Did not try it again since yesterday's update

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 12, 14 7:14 AM
Had the same nice feature earlier this morning , but after removing one of the item it went back to usual 4 ones

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator