Posts created by andromedon

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 21, 15 11:23 PM
Yess!! I finally got the plane quests and completed them.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 8, 15 6:27 PM
To Whom It May Concern:

I am not receving the Airplane quests, nor am I able to reach the plane. If I click on the plane parked on the pier nothing happens. If I click on the plane in the circle down on the left hand corner I get the message: "Finish up the quest series 'Setting up the Airplane' to unlock the world map." The server connection is poor also.

Shoveling the snow doesn't earn any coins now in any of the three shopping areas. Also the last two cities stateside that opened up have the same items to look for from the 'Cavalry' group: "Train Roundhouse - Como, Colorado & Sculpting Studio - Nashville, Tennessee". There is no way to find the 'Printing Press' items. I am also loosing gold in the arcade (1 gold star in the middle slot machine).

There is also a problem with the new Bank screen. In the previous version you clicked on the large square and got a listing of what was in the bundle and clicked on the price button to purchase the bundle. With the update no matter where you click, you automatically go to the in-game store to purchase the bundle with no chance to see what is in the bundle.

My Name is : Andromedon
My Friend Code is 1031 1850
My Game Version is : 1.804

Thank you for your kind attention,

Andromedon

posted in Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 14 1:50 AM
I really didn't like the statues and fountain in the middle of the hall. I thought that they would be better outside the house.

posted in Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 14 1:43 AM
Yes it does have an end. Emily finishes her novel and publishes it, dedicating it to the player.

posted in Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 14 1:37 AM
Although it's not mentioned there is a strategy guide incuded in this version. It's in the extras section.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 5, 14 8:29 PM
I'm in Salinas, California.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 4, 14 3:08 AM
I have already let Kathryn at BF know about the problems with the Taylor Shop. She said that she had already alerted the team to check into what's happening with the collectables there. I ran into the same problems during the painting quests.

Hopefully they will soon fix this.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 30, 14 9:19 AM
OddlyEnuh, I actually have one on bid, I'm just waiting to see if I get it. The bid is currently at 5005. I really don't like bidding so high even though I can afford it right now. It seems like gouging is really catching on.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 30, 14 4:42 AM
Seppi19 I'm having the same problem with the Navy Good Conduct Medal. This is the second or third medal I've gotten in the daily quest. I'm actually gettng tired of it. The auction house seems to still have problems and they keep sending us back to aquire items that are sometimes overpriced or set outside the time limit they give us. I really wish they would stop, it's making me nervous because I've already lost my gold once and the event is only a few days away.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 29, 14 1:26 AM
Could someone post a silver knife for an hour? I got it for my daily quest today and most available are priced too steep and for more than one day.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 28, 14 3:40 AM
Thanks dollfaye I got one. Thank you everyone for your help, tips and insight. This forum is great.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 28, 14 1:56 AM
dollfaye,

I just put out some Magician Posters for an hour. I could use some help anyone; I need a Cool Cotton Scarf. So far I had two at different times and was outbid when it seemed that the auction was closed.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 26, 14 4:44 AM
Thanks Kaitana I got one of yours. Boy it's busy out there today, it took four tries since midnight my time before I could get a Bronze Star finally. I can tell you I'm relieved it's over for the day.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 26, 14 12:29 AM
I just got my quest for today, could someone post a 'Bronze Star'? Most of the medals already available are for outside the time limit.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 25, 14 4:28 AM
I also got my gold back, and I was really happy to see it before the event begns.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 24, 14 12:47 AM
I just put some Flowing Elegance of Titanium Pens out for auction, good luck! Could someone put out the 'Security Poster' from the "Propaganda Posters" collection?

Thanks, and Happy Gaming!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 23, 14 6:37 PM
It took two runs through all modes before my painting finally dropped. It may not work the first time around.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 23, 14 3:16 AM
Yes I did, thanks to gizmo111. DirkTee I also put in a bid for one of yours, I try to bid on at least two items due to all the glitches my game has. My friend code is 1031 1850 name Vianette. Thanks again everyone.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 23, 14 1:18 AM
Sorry about not being arond for the last day or so. I ran out of 'resorces' and had to drive around for awhile trying to fill in my empty spaces while trying to complete the special collectables as well. I'm still in the middle of that but I got my AES membership and the first painting.

It's difficult to play the game after the game glitches and keeps glitching intermittently. My inventory list hangs up while I claim rewards for completed collections now after I found the first painting. Could someone auction "The Art Of Writing" from 'The History Of Writing' collection?

I have contacted both BZ and Big Fish so they are aware of some of the problems.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 20, 14 4:26 AM
Thank you Pamkatz, I got one. Thanks so much.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator