Posts created by Catherine_53

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Sep 16, 17 6:42 AM
I've played this game through several times. I just started playing it again after several weeks, and the game freezes on level 13. I saw another post in the forum with the same issue. I'm playing the Mac version.

posted in Princess of Tavern on Jul 19, 17 6:09 AM
I also have the same problem on level 25. No more customers show up. I'm also using on a MacBook Pro. Mac version seems to have the old problem still. I would like a fix or a refund as well.

posted in Set Sail - Caribbean on Jul 17, 17 1:03 PM
I finally got gold! It took dozens of tries because it depends on how many cargos and brigs the game gives you, which is luck. The key is to update the sails on the brigs; they will return faster when dispatched!

I started by selling one cargo and dispatching the other while at the same time destroying the far left and far right sailmakers. Replace the far right side one with a Wreck yard (the men get there faster). Buy wood and repair one damaged cargo to dispatch with the other, destroy the other. Build an Armoury at the empty pier when needed. I ignored the other kinds of ships, declining purchase to move the line along. Purchase enough brigs to get 5 brigs, at least 4 with updated sales, while at the same time buying cargos to destroy as money is available. Also buy at least 5 more sailors! Good luck.

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on Apr 24, 17 11:19 AM
Oh duh. The 30 bonus levels are the challenges that aren't numbered but appear on the map every couple of levels; they have the cup design on them and no mouse to find.

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on Apr 24, 17 11:09 AM
I would also like to know how to access the other 30 levels. (I'm running the Mac version.)

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on Apr 24, 17 11:03 AM
I ran through the final restaurants several times before I realized that on Level 30 I hadn't changed the black olives back to green. I also missed the sauce on Level 60 the first time around. Check each and every item to make sure it's the lower level item. It can be done.

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 16 4:05 PM
wanderingwomble wrote:I am playing on a Mac with Yosemite 10.10.5. I got to the level entitled 'Special 3 - Shore Quest'. There is some garbage floating in the level. When I send my worker down to gather the garbage, she clears it and then gets stuck in the boat house beside the river. She never leaves. If I send another worker to clear more garbage, he gets stuck in the same place. Finally, I send a diver down to plant flowers in the river and he is also getting stuck in the same boat house. Now I have no workers - they are all stuck in the boat house.

I have have tried restarting this level 4 times - I have done the level actions in a different order each time, hoping that the bug won't show up. But every time I go to clear the river garbage, the same thing happens.

I have the same operating system and have the same problem with Special 3.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator