Posts created by charlieisr

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 6:23 PM
BYE TO ALL IT HAS BEEN FUN.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 10:33 PM
I GUESS I WILL BE LEFT HERE. I CAN NO LONGER GET INTO THE NEW FORUM. NO ONE SEEM TO BE ABLE TO HELP ME. THEY TRIED ALL DAY. IT HAS BEEN FUN TO BE A PART OF THIS COMMUNITY AND THE OTHER. BUT NOW I AM ALONE. WITH THOSE WHO DID NOT MOVE.

JUST REMEMBER I LOVE YOU ALL. HUGS AND GOODBYE.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 1:36 PM
SENT CINDYKAT A PM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WHEN THIS IS GONE. IF WE CAN'T GET INTO DELPHI. EMAILS I GUESS.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 12:44 PM
COULD NOT GET IN LOG IN TO WORK IN DELPHI. ERROR BAD U1 THEY SENT ME A NEW PASS WORD. IT DID NOT WORK EITHER. SO NOW WHAT.

HELP!!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 9:11 PM
I FELT THE SAME WAY AS ROO. MINE ARE NOW LONGER THERE. I HAVE THEM LOCKED UP AND WILL GO THROUGH THEM AT LEASURE AND PUT THEM IN A NOTE BOOK. THEN DELETE THE FILE THEY ARE IN. I KNOW MY PC IS PROTECTED BUT NOTHING ELECTRONIC IS TOTALLY SECURE. PAPER UNDER MY CONTROL IS.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 11:19 AM
MY NAME IS THE SAME IN DELPHI CHARLIEISR

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 5:43 PM
I WILL NO LONGER CHECK BF FOR NEW PM'S SO THIS IS GOOD BYE. IT HAS BEEN GREAT TO BE HERE.

SHARLENE MMG IN THE CASTLE, ROOMS TO LET.

IF YOU THINK YOU WILL NEED EXTRA ROOMS. THE ROOMS TO LET WILL TAKE YOU. FOR ANY EVENTS THAT USE THE ROOMS. JOIN THEM WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 12:05 PM
I PLAYED THEM BOTH FOR AWHILE. I LIKED POE BUT IT BECAME TO STRANGE. MANOR THE ITEMS I COULD NOT SEE.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 11:53 AM
COULD YOU PLEASE MAKE TAB IN THE WISH LIST FOR CRAFTED , ZZ , AND EVENT ITEMS. THERE ARE GETTING TO BE TOO MANY PAGES. YOU DID IT IN OUR INVENTORY AND IT IS GREAT.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 2:53 PM
YEA, YOU CAME. THANKS ADA YOU HELPED GET ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS TO TAKE THE PLUNGE.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 11:01 PM
THEY ARE WORKING ON GETTING A COLOR THAT IS NOT SO HARD ON THE EYES. GIVE THEM SOME TIME. AS THE FISH SAID A CASTLE WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY. OUR NEW HOME HAS BEEN BUILT IN JUST DAY. I AM SURE IT WILL HAVE A FEW GROWING PAINS. THE GAME STILL HAS OLD GLITCHES YOU ALL KNOW AND WORK AROUND THEM. SOME ARE YEARS OLD LIKE THE SOCIAL PAGE. NOW I CAN'T SCROLL THROUGH MY PLAYERS ROOMS WITH A DRAG AND DROP. MUST USE THE ARROWS AT EITHER END. THAT HURTS MY SHOULDER LIKE THE DEVIL ALL THAT CLICKING..SO I WILL START AT THE OTHER END AND JUST CLICK ONE SPACE AS I NEED A NEW ROOM.

THERE IS USUALLY AWAY AROUND MC GLITCHES.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 10:45 PM
THE TOP POSTS ARE STILL UNREADABLE BUT THE REST ARE OK. THE COLOR IS MUCH BETTER. NOW I DO NOT HAVE TO SKIP BACK AND FORTH TO ZETA TO READ THEN BACK TO CLASSIC TO FIND WHO IS HERE.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 1:45 PM
THANKS, AGAIN ADA. YOU AND DONNA BOTH DESERVE HALO'S. IT WAS PROBABLY A GOOD THING HE WAS SO FAR OUT OF IT WHEN YOU TOLD HIM OF BF CLOSING THE FORUM.

NO EXPLOSION, THAT WOULD HAVE DONE HIM AN INJURY. JUST HOPE HE GETS BETTER SOON. I DO WORRY ABOUT HIM.

THE OLDER WE ARE THE LONGER TO HEAL.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 1:35 PM
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED TO DELPHI FORUM.

PLEASE JOIN IT. YOU WILL FIND MANY FRIENDS THERE NEW AND OLD.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 12:38 PM
BUMP

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 18 12:35 PM
PLEASE KEEP THIS FORUM. I AM AFRAID IF IT IS GONE NEW PLAYER WILL QUIT. THERE IS NO PROFIT IN THAT.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 12:10 AM
I JUST COULD NOT BELIEVE OUR LUCK, SEBASTIEN. HAD BEEN TO DELPHI AND IT WAS ALMOST JUST LIKE HERE.

YOU ARE THAT OLD ANNALIESE, FROM THE BEGINNING OF MIDNIGHT CASTLE. I WAS WORRIED YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TWEAK THE GUARD AND NURSES RID THIS CASTLE OF LISTENING DEVICES AND MAKE THE PORTAL OR THE SHIP.

BUT YOU WILL BE WAITING FOR US WHEN WE ARRIVE. I AM SO HAPPY, I KNOW YOU ARE BREEZES FRIEND BUT I HOPE YOU WILL BE MINE ALSO.

I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GET AROUND VERY GOOD BUT WE SEEM TO THINK A LOT ALIKE. YOU DON'T LIKE BOSSY PEOPLE, I DON'T EITHER, I HAVE ALWAYS CALLED THEM JERKS. I DO NOT LIKE JERKS.

DO YOU STILL PLAY MC WHEN YOU CAN. OR DON'T THE OTHERS LET YOU.
I HAVE MY LAPTOP IN MY CARPET BAG THANKS TO SEBASTIEN, YOU MAY PLAY ON IT IF YOU LIKE. THERE ARE 4 GAMES ON IT NOW. MORE LATER MAYBE.

THEN I SAW WHAT THAT BLOODY BROOM WAS DOING. IF THAT MAN DOES NOT STOP IT I WILL LET ANNALIESE SET IT ON FIRE. I DID NOT SAY THIS OUT LOUD. SHE JUST MIGHT HAVE DONE THERE AND THEN. THE KITTENS AND CATS WHERE NOT TOO HAPPY BEING COVERED IN DUST BUNNIES.

THEN HE TOOK HIS BROOM AND LEFT.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 5:15 PM
MANY OF YOUR FRIENDS CAN BE FOUND HERE

http://forums.delphiforums.com/MidnightCastle

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 5:09 PM
I AM SURE THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED TO DELPHI FORUM. YOU CAN COME THERE FOR NEW FRIENDS. ALL ARE WELCOME.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 3:56 PM
BUMP

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator