Posts created by Shirleygames

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 18 9:37 AM
If an item is showing in red on your friends wish list that means you do not have that item in your inventory to gift it to them. If you click on it it will show how much you can spend to buy it to gift it to them.

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 18 11:59 AM
Yup to both Finally just hit the skip button

posted in Grim Tales: The Time Traveler Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 18 12:25 PM
Top right hand shelf side click on it and butterfly picture will be revealed

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 27, 17 10:37 AM
Wait a minute me name is Shirley and I have been teased about that line for years,
Also "Shirley to goodness, Shirley not,"

Shirley is my name and I am a real person

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 17 5:32 AM
Happy Birthday D ats

Shirley

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 17 5:26 AM
Praying for a speedy recovery.

God bless

Shirley

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 26, 17 11:54 AM
Have sent you both an orange candy. Anything else you need please PM me - have lots of cc items.

Shirley (Madam X)

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 18, 17 9:07 AM
Yes it is and nobody really knows when it will be. My bet is not until early next year as we still have the Christmas event due in December.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 4 on Nov 11, 17 9:17 AM
Did you try using the hint?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 17 8:57 AM
My husband is a Vietnam vet, my late father served in the Royal Canadian Air Force from 1939 (start of WW II) to 1969 (serving through the Korean conflict some of the Vietnam war) and my nephew also a Canadian Air Force paramedic did 2 tours in Afgan. conflict. During the second tour he was wounded helping save his fellow soldiers who were severely wounded by a roadside bomb. I am so proud of them all.

Shirley

posted in Dead Reckoning: Lethal Knowledge Collector's Edition on Nov 7, 17 11:24 AM
Are you putting the drops of wax on the actual breaks. Drops will stick when they fall on the breaks.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 4 on Oct 27, 17 9:23 AM
Never had any walkthrough for these games. Maybe if you say which puzzle you are stuck on someone can help you out.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 17, 17 2:46 PM
what a touching tribute that would be! You have my full support.

God bless her.

Shirley

The phone should be sticking out of the left pocket. You get it play 2 videos and then get the harmonica. If it is not then you have a glitch and should try reinstalling the game.

Did you hang the lanterns over where the helmets are you will be given the code for the discs on the table under the shredder - the buttons are in the drawer that opens.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 17 9:29 AM
Sent you a PM - you can delete that Madam X on your list

Shirley

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 21, 17 5:21 AM
You can also use one diamond to recharge the Hint Button immediately if you don't have the patience to wait 2 minutes.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 17 2:26 PM
Just had my game restored after major computer problem. Have played since the beginning and am level 78. Invite all new and old players to send me an invite friend code 684129

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 17 1:18 PM
Got my game back thanks to Customer Support now need friends. Had many of my old friends ID#'s but could use some more friends. Play as Madam X have been playing since practically the get go.

New ID# is 684129 and play on PC

Shirley

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 17 6:55 AM
I have had major computer issues so have not had a computer for about a week. I will have to get customer support to recover my game for me. so please bear with me will let you know when i am back up and running again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator